63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

Rugrats Go Wild Reviews

michael e.
michael e.

May 1, 2011
A good crossover but it has one thing i dislike about it, Bruce Willis as Spike. It just seems out of place for him to play Spike
3niR
3niR

June 25, 2010
This was both boring and entertaining. Liked their adventures, there was some sad moments.
vieras e

June 21, 2008
Totally substandard compared to the cartoon.
Sunil J

October 14, 2007
I love Rugrats. I like the Wild Thornberry's. I do not care for them together.
August 8, 2013
I liked both Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys when I was a kid, but something about this never quite sat right with me, so I never watched it. I finally did yesterday, but I shouldn't have bothered. It's hard to imagine a dull movie coming from two such great animated series, but somehow, someone managed it. This was pretty dull.
May 18, 2012
Rugrats Go Wild is, without a doubt, the worst of the Rugrats movies. Not to say, it's entertaining, it's just loses spirit of what made the other movies good. I liked the combining of both Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys and thought it was very cool how they tied to two in. Unfortunately, both shows aren't represented equally, in my opinion. The family from The Wild Thornberrys seems to take a backseat to all the Rugrats characters. Also, I remember seeing the previews for this and not being able to wait to hear Spike talk. While Bruce Willis does an admirable job, I just hated how they portrayed him in this movie.
ElmyraDuff
July 22, 2008
#

A crossover film involving the Rugrats and the Thornberries may not at first seem like a smart move, but I found this movie very enjoyable. E.G. Daily is terrific as always as the lovable Tommy Pickles, and Angelica meets her match in terms of brattiness with another Thornberry. And hey, it does feature Bruce Willis as the voice of Spike! Filled with truly wild imagination as we've grown accustomed to with the Rugrats, what exactly is not to like here? My complaints are that perhaps the music could have been a bit more addicting rather than boring, and overall the film does drag on a little bit, but I've enjoyed it. Those with no imagination need not watch. :)
MovieLover57
May 23, 2008
One Of The Greatest Cartoon Movies On Earth! The Type Of Adiencess Your Gonna Need For This Movie Is The Fans Of Rugrats,The Fans Of The Wild Thornberrys,2nd Graders,And Preschoolers. I Love Rugrats,And I Love The Wild Thornberrys. The Perfect Match For Lover (Or Likers) Of Rugarats And The Wild Thornberrys. Hope You Pepole Enjoy This Movie As Much As I Did.
April 22, 2008
These cartoon kids have big imaginations and i enjoy how they like to pretend.Always on a wild journey.
Quandellnero
January 25, 2007
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................................................................
January 21, 2007
Did not like how they added the Wild Thornberry's to it. SHould have left the Rugrats by themselves and would of had yet another good movie in my opinion starring the Rugrats
KevinRobbins
August 2, 2014
You're just a backyard baby with a diaper full of dreams.

The rugrats become stranded on an island when they run into the Thornberrys who are in the middle of filming a documentary. The Thornberrys help the rugrats survive and provide resources, while the rugrats accompany them on adventures. A fun story unfolds with a sneezing dog and a snow leopard.

"I can't smell my own butt I've licked it so much. I've tried."

John Eng, director of Globehunters and episodes from the television series Duckman and Dreamworks Dragons, delivers Rugrats Go Wild. The storyline for this picture is fairly fun and the characters are funny and entertaining. The script is a bit racy at times but pretty funny. The animation style aligns fairly consistently with the show, nothing special.

"You baby's are going to help? You babies can't keep your fingers out of your nose."

My daughter and I watched this off Netflix and she found it fairly entertaining. We both laughed throughout the movie and I thought Bruce Willis was an awesome voice as the dog. The overall movie is just okay but I will say this is worth a viewing; it just may not be worth purchasing.

"She thinks her little farts don't smell."

Grade: C+
Emily the Film Buff
May 31, 2014
I like the crossover element and it works well, but think I liked Rugrats in Paris better.
May 25, 2014
+The crossover with The Wild Thornberrys
-Lack of sing of along songs
-Feels like special episode not movie
June 18, 2013
While its sort of cool to see the rugrats and the wild thornberrys on screen, this mainly fails to beat the other rugrats films.
December 10, 2013
Vaya croosover más cutre -.-
September 24, 2013
A harmless family fun. Rugrats go wild carries some bad songs and feels less by comparison but still is entertaining.
John M.
July 22, 2013
Bruce Willis as Spike is the only good thing about this movie.
November 19, 2012
The characters in here are idiots and the movie is bad but the only things I like about this movie is some of the musical numbers and scenes like the little monkey scene with Chuckie.Although there are still alot more problems like having Kira throw up since she was just shown in the last movie.
April 17, 2013
A calculated and desperately cloying project designed for both of these shows to grow their fan base. Nevertheless, this simplistic premise does not grow from common crossover tropes.