Santa With Muscles Reviews

½ December 1, 2011
Most wrestlers should always refrain from acting, on and off the rink.
½ December 28, 2014
Wow, this was bad. Mean guy millionaire businessman Hulk Hogan is on the run from the police when he disguises himself as Santa. He ends up getting knocked out and wakes up with amnesia believing himself to be the real Santa. Now only doing good deeds, he stops petty criminals and battles an evil scientist he knew from his youth at an orphanage. Makes no sense. Just poor, poor all around.
March 23, 2009
Usually I see Santa as a big jolly guy with a big white beard who likes to have kids sit on his lap at the mall. Seeing him with muscles is another thing, though, just like in this 1997 family-friendly holiday flick featuring pro wrestler Hulk Hogan. When the St. Bartholomew Mission is about to be shut down for good, the only miracle to save it from a group of mad scientists who want to mine the place underground is Blake Thorne. While the plot seems slow for me up to the ending, at least I liked it. BONUS: I was surprised that two That '70s Show stars appear here - Don Stark and a young Mila Kunis. :)
October 3, 2007
If you haven't seen this movie, you can't call yourself a film buff, because this film is more than "the bomb" - it makes Hiroshima look like a Michael Jackson Pepsi commerical gone awry. An A+ indeed
½ May 20, 2007
You know how people describle Hell as being ruled by a muscular red Devil? Turns out all those people were actually watching this movie.
April 23, 2015
No stars. We learn a lot from this film. We learn that 1) Mila Kunis and Brenda Song had REALLY humble beginnings. 2) Ed Begley Jr would appear in ANYTHING (for an even stranger film starring everyone's favorite Begley, see "Meet The Applegates"), and 3) Despite being a millionaire in real life, the Hulkster is rubbish at playing one in a movie. Then again, having Hulk Hogan play anybody but himself is a guaranteed recipe for disaster. This one will give you a headache that won't let up until Arbor Day.
½ December 30, 2014
This movie make no f***** sense.
December 15, 2014
Best movie about saving orphans from mad scientists that want magic crystals in the ancient catacombs of their orphanage. Also staring Hulk Hogan.
½ December 24, 2013
So bad and ridiculous that I kind of liked it. Completely ridiculous story and terrible acting just made it worse/better. Laugh at it and don't take it serious
½ December 18, 2013
A total joke in and of itself. There's nothing redeeming about this movie. Its a piece of sh#t and I hope everyone who was involved with the making of it actually knew that.
½ November 13, 2012
I love this movie for the same reasons I love 'The Room', or any other movie like that. It just makes me laugh, and even if it's unintentional, That's what I'm watching it for.
October 2, 2012
sto nemogu da gledam
½ June 4, 2012
this movie seriously does stink hulk hogan is one of the worst actors in the wrestling business this movie = big epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ December 1, 2011
Most wrestlers should always refrain from acting, on and off the rink.
½ March 28, 2010
this has to be the most stupid film i have ever seen. what where the directors smoking. its like they ran out of ideas. and if that isnt the problem, the acting is terrible.
January 9, 2010
I Know The Acting Is Terrible And The Editing s Bad But I Loved it Its One Of My Favorite Child Hood Film's And I Still Watch It Today