64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Savage Beach Reviews

August 30, 2011
This one actually goes out of its way to have some extensive flashbacks to WWII, which didn't really grab me all that much, more than anything it just makes the plot more convoluted for the sake of being complicated.

It's worth a look as part of the series, but it's not anything I'd seek out separately.
June 25, 2009
Sidaris movie # 4 - not getting any better. Hard Ticket seemed to be the pinnacle so far, as the plots for these movies seem to be the generic action type show you find on NBC or CBS on a Friday or Saturday night in the 80's - only with boobs.
"Ticket" didn't take itself seriously, and the snake sub-plot sort of helped it through with intentional funniness. So far, "Picasso" and "savage" take themselves too seriously to be enjoyed.
August 2, 2014
This one is just bad. I enjoy Andy Sidaris films for being ridiculous and cheesy but Savage Beach is boring and dumb. I would skip this one.
March 30, 2013
I've only just recently come into contact with the films of Andy Sidaris, but so far, I must say that I'm having a lot of fun watching them. Like the case with his other films, this one feels like it was written and directed by a teenage boy due to all the ridiculous shit that happens throughout it, such as hot women playing secret agents, plenty of sex and nudity, violence, explosions, treasure hunting, an island setting, sword fighting, and all sorts of other things thrown in, making for a deliciously campy action film. This film in no way can be taken seriously, and should only be viewed by people who enjoy cheesy films, otherwise you will suffer watching it. This will be yet another guilty pleasure of mine and I look forward to seeing other films by this audacious director.
May 5, 2012