Saving Shiloh - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Saving Shiloh Reviews

May 22, 2012
Saving Shiloh is a very good family movie. I just wish it hadn't strayed so far away from what made the first one better. I hated in this one how the focus was almost completely taken off Shiloh and that he was barely in the movie and when he was he was subjected to the background. I didn't like how he was very much of a factor except near the end. I also didn't like how the story felt a little convoluted and couldn't decide on what story it wanted to tell. As for the positives, the movie actually had a decent mystery to it and I enjoyed the ending and felt it was quite heartwarming.
July 16, 2007
This is about judd recovering from his wreck then they find a dead man and the cops suspects it was judd who killed him cause they got in a bar fight 3 dyas before the accident will Judd be found Guilty of inoscent
½ May 23, 2007
it's agreat movie i have'nt seen it ,but i know it's a wonderful movie , i have read the book
July 30, 2015
I got this movie for a birthday one year as a kid. It was not a happy birthday when I watched this. But thanks for the gift, mom! :D
November 8, 2013
Nice family movie and interesting conclusion to this trilogy of the lovable dog and the family around him
½ July 27, 2010
Great movie!! My favorite out of the series. To many changes in the acting like the father and all was diffrent but hey a great movie to end the fantastic series, hope they come to a conclusion to make Shiloh 4.
March 10, 2008
Saving Shilo is down to earth. Further, it pivots on the realistic judgemental attitudes human nature fosters but gives a prime example of how we should behave. There is nothing more magical than the good that goodness brings.