91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

Scooby Doo! Camp Scare Reviews

blkbomb
blkbomb

October 9, 2011
I've been a fan of Scooby Doo since I was probably 3 or 4. As a kid, the Scooby Doo movies were the most fun movies to watch. As I've gotten older, I still to watch the new Scooby Doo's and moat of the time I still get a good deal of enjoyment from them.

Scooby Doo! Camp Scare is an average movie when it comes to the cartoon. It isn't among the best or worst. It's still a fun movie, but there's not quite as much to like as there is in some of the other Scooby Doo's. Camp Scare has pretty good setting in the middle of the woods at Camp Little Moose. Fred takes the rest of the gang to his old camp, so they can all be camp counselors  and so he can reflect on his childhood. When they arrive they see that the camp is getting shut down because an axe carrying maniac called The Woodsman is on the loose. A few kids do show up though, so the gang stays and tries to solve the mystery. Along the way, they run into a Fishman and another flying specter.

The twist in this one is one of the more ridiculous twists in a Scooby Doo movie you will ever see. I like the little details, such as the goth girl. On a whole though there has been much better work done with Scooby Doo. The newer movies are starting to lose some of the magic, but every once in a while they can still make a really good one. This will definitely keep the children entertained though.
jim222001us
jim222001us

October 18, 2010
Matthew Lillard returns as the voice of Shaggy in this funny and fun straight to dvd movie.
justybear96
May 19, 2012
B+

I love Scooby Doo, I remember watching it like crazy when I was younger. It seems as if they are just making these movies now for..well..just because, but I actually like most of them that come out. This one is a good example of how to make a good, creepy Scooby Doo movie. It has violence and some comedy mixed in here and there. Fun movie!
Brody M

October 18, 2010
Scooby Doo does it yet again! After watching Abracadabra-Doo, I wondered if the next Scooby Doo movie would be as good & it was even better! I loved the storyline & the animation was just awesome.
Qasim Arif S.
March 21, 2014
Excellent Movie...........................
Excellent
Panos M.
March 5, 2014
I am a scooby doo fan however i find some of the latest movies not very well though. I have to say that this one was preety good
Allison M.
January 31, 2014
I think that anyone who isn't kept on the edge of their seat by this movie hasn't watched it all the way through.
January 24, 2014
The only thing scary about this tragically stupid movie, is just how terrible and uncreative and completely unoriginal it is, which Jed Elinoff, Scott Thomas, and Ethan Spaulding should have taken the time to realize, and taken the time to possibly edit.
February 11, 2013
great scooby doo movie
April 26, 2011
Cereal box puzzles are more interesting.
james f.
September 26, 2011
I don't know if i liked this or Chill Out Scooby Doo more, but either way its the best movie since Cyber Chase!
August 7, 2011
By far my favorite Direct to DVD/TV movies featuring the Mystery inc Gang. Animation is wonderful, the mystery is great, its darker tone and throwbacks to the original show another other horror films is greatly appreciated, loads of great comic relief, and overall alot of fun.

Camp Scare and Abracadabra Doo share the perfect formula for all future Scooby movies, keep them coming.
Lisa C.
May 28, 2011
It had three different monsters.A good new scooby doo movie.
October 21, 2010
What a great cartoon. I was glad to see the Scooby Franchise create another fine feature length show. The story was great and provided a good mix of monsters and baddies. But at the same time promoted loyalty, team work, and problem solving (if you were in that situation). The animation was great although I am still getting accustomed to the flesh colored eyes on the characters. Parents should watch the show with their children under the age of 7. But overall great movie.
A.P.
October 10, 2010
Above average straight to DVD flick. For years now countless Scooby Doo flicks have been released, the standard being set with Scooby Doo on Zombie Island. After that, the franchise has gone downhill and have generally just been a quick cash in. Thankfully, Scooby Doo! : Camp Scare brought back some originality and that feeling of the good old days. This film may be a little scary for the younger ones, but the mystery is at its best! This Scooby does not disappoint, (B-) Recommended.