69% Hercules Jul 25

76% You're the Worst: Season 1

Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island Reviews

AJ V

September 6, 2010
My favourite of the new series of animated Scooby-Doo movies. This one has zombies that actually scared you, even though they're only cartoon. The story was good too, not too goofy like the other movies. I really liked this movie.
DreamExtractor
DreamExtractor

August 4, 2011
I love Scooby Doo
michael e.
michael e.

January 2, 2011
As a kid this movie scared the heck out of me and it still disturbs me when i watch it now but it is a pretty good movie just far too scary for a little kid
Jason O

September 10, 2009
Ever since I was a toddler, Scooby Doo has always been one of my favorite cartoons to watch. "Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island" is the first Scooby Doo movie I saw and I was pretty satisfied with it. Scooby-Doo and the gang are up to some of their usual things, and even taking on some new challenges. Scooby-Doo and Shaggy still eat every chance they get, the gang still drives the Mystery Machine, and they're still hunting ghosts no matter how scared Scooby or Shaggy get at the site of seeing a ghost.
Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Daphne, Fred, and Velma all travel to a woman's house after she claims she lives in a real haunted house. They all soon find out that she's right, her house is haunted. Dead ghosts arise and form themselves into zombies. The biggest difference about "Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island" when compared to the cartoon series is that in this movie, the zombies are real, no masks this time around, and I thought that that was a nice twist.

"Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island" is great for anyone who likes watching Scooby-Doo, but especially for kids. Its mystery is more mysterious than ever, it's entertaining, and it's also funny at times such as the way Scooby says "Cats" and then chases them around all over the place. NOTE: That was my Amazon review from the year 2001.
Drew S

November 21, 2007
wtf childhood. Anyway, I was totally psyched when this first came out on Halloween night. I must have been like...12. It had Freddy ripping a zombie's head off! You can't go wrong with the utter desecration of a beloved cartoon like that.
Jason S

February 1, 2007
This was the first of the New Scooby movies and I thought it was the best. The story was good and the music wasn't cheesy.
Bradley W

December 2, 2011
I love Scooby Doo
Yinalí R

August 6, 2007
Classc.
Andrew F

June 29, 2006
This movie freaked me out as a kid. I didn't sleep for a week!
Sylvester K

October 4, 2011
The darkest Scooby-Doo feature ever.... People actually died...
Patrick D

September 15, 2007
Real fucking monsters this time. My friend showed me this film on a hung over sunday. Mark Hamill does does a voice in this, other than that the voice acting is atrocious. But it's interesting how the film starts off with I assume years after the gang has broken up and they re-united for a trip to zombie island for Daphne's show.
December 27, 2011
A childhood favorite that scared the hell out of me as a kid. Though at times it's absurd, Zombie Island takes what makes Scooby-Doo great and adds legitimate baddies for an hour of creepy cartoon fun.
HeroPK
September 20, 2010
The new scooby doo movies look beteer but they are watered down. The like the classic tv shows better.
May 22, 2010
The 1st time the gang runs into 'real' monsters, but not as much fun as the older series.

But then again, that's a helluva lot of nostalgia to deal with, so maybe younger people would dig it more.

Rental.
Ken D

December 28, 2009
It was great seeing Scooby in new adventures especially with real monsters. Like, it was fun to watch.
iamthethinman
November 7, 2009
I think this was the first of the new movies where Scooby actually meets ?real? ghoulies, but too lazy to look it up right now. Well, I am a huge fan of the original since I was a wee lad. As I got older, I really understood the cheese factor of it and still thought it was great. Even now, I find the originals very entertaining, even the mystery movies with guest stars. However, I?ve absolutely hated the live action movies in theaters (the made for TV one wasn?t too bad).

This movie is tolerable, and even a bit enjoyable for the Scooby purists. It?s got those absurd comic gags that Scooby and Shaggy do and some dread and eating jokes. This one even has a passable plot and some genuine mystery to it. The action climax isn?t quite like the old show, as it tries to up the ante, but good enough. Overall, I hope the rest of the new movies are as descent or better than this one.
cartoonboy24
October 18, 2008
By far one of the creepiest and best scooby movies to date. I can not have a halloween without watching this movie anymore, it's like a tradition. I think this movie helped introduce Scooby Doo to a whole new generation of kids, and it's always great to see an old character stand the test of time. Although this may be a little too scary for really young children, it sure is a great movie for familes to watch together. The animation is very well done in my opinion and is a joy to watch. If your a fan of scooby Doo I recommend this one. It's definitly on of the best scooby movies to date.
PrePosthuman
September 17, 2008
Cool because the zombies are real. Not dudes in costumes. Fred could have gotten his face bitten off.
April 11, 2008
I thought this was a great updated version of what is really just a long episode of Scooby-Doo. Very good if you grew up watching Scooby, like I did.
Since1490
December 29, 2007
My favorite of the newer Scooby movies. I saw this when I was nine, and I was instantly in love with Scooby and the gang all over again.