96% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Seamstress Reviews

Jacob P

June 9, 2011
A good (but short) horror flick with a very interesting\creative antagonist.
April 7, 2013
A very tired and tedious slasher film, The Seamstress features one or two decently gruesome moments but overall is a complete snooze-fest.
thornhime
January 31, 2011
Worst movie I have ever seen. It was messed up on so many levels, not only did it not make sense. The randomness was just stupid.
November 4, 2010
Yikes! The opening is horrible, sadly, so is the rest of the film. "No, please. Not my eyes, I need my eyes." - the first line you hear. Add to that, the random flash images through the whole film. Now keep in mind, the images themselves aren't random, but their placement is. Those stupid images are not necessary at all and don't, in any way, contribute to the story. Instead the filmmakers use them as a desperate bridge between one scene and the next. The only awesome thing about this film is at the end, when you get to see all the bodies strung up in the trees - one shot, lasts about five seconds.
Little Dedo
October 23, 2013
This movie is extremely low-budget, and its plot doesn't really make any sense.
April 10, 2012
I'm convinced the script was written by 11-year olds. It's the only rational explanation. The Seamstress has plenty of WTF moments (just too many to count). And it's not even the acting or the production values that suck. It all comes down to Z-grade writing and directing.
January 4, 2012
It annoyed me. It was never clear who the killer was.
October 28, 2011
The blood in this movie makes no sense. It was interesting, though.
October 12, 2011
one word sums up this movie: CONFUSING!
July 12, 2011
Slow crapy horror movie goes nowhere
Jacob P

June 9, 2011
A good (but short) horror flick with a very interesting\creative antagonist.
Adgee H.
November 1, 2009
As a huge fan of horror movies, I was looking forward to this one. Unfortunately, the story was so convoluted that I had a hard time keeping my eyes on it, and constantly found my attention wandering. I think to get the story I would have had to watch the movie another one or two times, but frankly, I didn't find it interesting enough to put out the effort. The only good thing I can say is that the cinematography is nice and the actors are fairly decent. If you're just looking for background noise, this one would do just fine.... [Edit] I have since watched the movie another time, and I've mostly got the story down. It has a very similar feel to Nightmare on Elm Street: someone did something naughty, the parents got mad and took things into their own hands, and now the new generation is going to pay. It's not quite that simple, and I still think that the story is too intricate and convoluted to be pleasurable.
jazza923
October 2, 2009
Very routine horror movie, kids on a wooded island getting terrorized and tortured. Been there done that. The acting is average at least.