Seduced and Abandoned Reviews

March 4, 2010
Black comedy, Italian style. Delightfully satirical. Germi explores an antiquated law that eradicates rape if the parties marry. Peppino doesn't want to marry Agnese because she is no longer virginal: "The man has the right to ask; the woman has a duty to refuse." But, why would Agnese want to marry her seducer? Chaos ensues in defense of family and honor.
December 24, 2012
This timeless and hilarious classic moves like a symphony. "Seduced and Abandoned" is a visionary delight with incredible performances and stellar cinematography. Not one dull moment is found throughout this Italian masterpiece.
July 8, 2008
whereas I enjoyed Divorce Italian Style a lot, I really didn't enjoy this one much at all. it seemed to consciously follow the same formula as the former while not living up to the same level of quality or hilarity. also, the premise just wasn't as good to begin with, and probably took away from my enjoyment.
½ December 4, 2007
It's a pretty funny Italian film with good direction and acting. I want to see some more of this director.