Shadow: Dead Riot Reviews

nickymo89
August 22, 2007
Low budget badness. Bad acting. Lots of naked women lol.
August 27, 2007
This movie is like three in one. It is dark zombie horror, a girl fighting girl action film, and an exploitive girls in prison film. The first part is worthy of 3.5 stars. the other two are 1 to 1.5 stars. overall it gets 2 stars.
½ March 14, 2014
Awesome! I like this better than Candyman. W.I.P. movie with zombies, Tony Todd, and Misty Mundae! What's not to like? Make sure you get the unedited version.
September 29, 2009
Todd is easily on another level acting wise than everyone else in the movie. Though for some reason i did get some enjoyment out of the incoherent story and just god awful acting. Then again what can we expect from low budget zombie movies these days?
September 30, 2006
[font='Times New Roman'][font='Times New Roman'][size=4]Aside from Tony Todd, who puts in a good enough performance as the evil ?Shadow,? most of the acting in this movie is unintentionally comical. I can?t say I expected much from this obvious sexploitation release, and my low expectations were met. The effects are not cutting edge, nor even close to that. They are good enough on average however. The film tries to combine a women?s prison sexploitation setting with a zombie attack plot. They throw in a psycho-killer, ?voo-doo? empowered bad guy for good measure. None of it follows very much logic and like the acting, tends to end up coming off as comical, unintentionally. The movie score also doesn?t help the film at all.[/size][/font][/font]