She's Too Young - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

She's Too Young Reviews

December 30, 2008
Pretty good TV movie. Really shows what peer pressure and wanting to fit in can lead to. Makes me glad I was unpopular quite honestly.
The cast are good, all three of the girls and Tommy - he had kind of a young Jon Cryer as Duckie vibe happening. Worked nicely against the popular jerks.
A bit preachy, but it is a lifeline movie, so kind of goes with the genre. I enjoyed it.
February 4, 2013
Well done movie. I think based on true facts if I remember back that far (9 years ago now). Presumably, not all fourteen-year-olds in well off communities behave like that. Peer pressure is a bitch.
August 6, 2008
Well done.
October 15, 2012
Good movie - one of the better Lifetime movies.
February 8, 2011
I am ashamed to say that i watched part of this Lifetime melodrama garbage. Girl likes boy. Parents are oblivious to some blaitant signs, and predictable confrontation ensues. It should be called "Brain Dead Parents" or "Synopsis of Every Lifetime Original Story". in all honesty - not the biggest peice of garbage out there.
August 30, 2007
this movie is so good every girl needs to watch it because its real stuff happening in it and peiple think that stuff neva happens
June 26, 2007
This is a movie they should show in sex ed and health classes...Shows teenagers how easy it is to catch an STD...
½ June 9, 2014
nobody acts like this. this is ridiculous and looks like it comes out of like 1997, not 2004
½ December 23, 2012
A very informative film, but a bit overdone I'll admit.
½ October 7, 2013
This movie was ok. It was basically your typical lifetime film. There's a lesson to be learned for young people who see it and hopefully it will make young people think twice about decisions they're making. I've seen it a couple times it's pretty good but not a favourite lifetime.
July 1, 2012
Had to watch it in health class and it wasn't bad at all.
June 2, 2011
wow. she's extra stupid!! she reallt though he'd treat her different from any other slut he banged? REALLY?! hoes these days.. she's ugly too! wtf! smh....
May 16, 2011
Acting was horrible...but what does one expect from a made for TV movie?