Silver Tongues - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Silver Tongues Reviews

November 17, 2011
A fully fleshed out of Milan Kundera's "The Hitchhiking Game." Just even more devastating. It's as perfect as it gets with performances that are beyond anything else you'll ever see.
November 10, 2013
very creepy, very intriguing, great performances. I was fascinated from beginning to end.
½ December 16, 2012
Between a 6/10 and 7/10, this is a polarizing film that swirls with an eerie unease of narrative twists and unanswered questions. The payoff one expects never really materializes --but maybe that's the point.
November 8, 2012
A not very well heard of film that all film fans should see if they get the chance.
½ September 8, 2012
This movie was captivating from start to finish, but I have no clue what just happened.
June 30, 2012
Silver Tongues is a film that captures your attention from the start and does not release it till the very end! Dark, tense and very ironic, it is one of the most original plots I have ever seen on screen.The story follows a man and a woman as they go around testing the human condition and making people question themselves, their beliefs, and those they profess to know. The road of destruction that they carve causes the audience to wonder where they will turn next and what fate they will fall victim to. The acting is amazing and the story is constantly keeping you guessing what will happen next even though it is impossible to even start finding out what the next move is. I highly recommend it!
October 5, 2011
Seen at the 2011 Florida Film Festival. A biting, incendiary feature debut for Simon Arthur. You can't keep your eyes off of Lee Tergesen and Enid Graham, who fully embody these vicious characters in every frame. This will leave you surprised and with plenty of food for thought. Easily the best movie I've seen so far this year.