A Simple Wish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Simple Wish Reviews

September 6, 2010
A so-so movie about a kid who makes a wish and it comes true. It's pretty predictable, and not very funny.
June 4, 2007
slightly lame but mara wilson is adorable.
May 31, 2007
Cute movie.
deano
½ April 29, 2007
Martin Short is a weird as a bumbling fairy godmother in this modern fairy comedy movie.
½ August 15, 2007
A fun little fantasy world movie.
½ February 14, 2010
I used to really love this when I was younger. It has lost a little of its luster since then, but I still enjoy it. It introduced me to the comedic talents of Martin Short. (First viewing - Late childhood)
½ April 16, 2012
What's not to like about this movie? It's one of my favorite movies from when I was a kid. Martin Short is perfect, and everything else comes together to make a funny movie.
June 5, 2007
A kiddie movie too silly for its own good... Only thing I remember vividly is the production that her father acts in...
½ November 6, 2007
so once upon a time i was flying to spain and this was the in-flight movie. i watched the first 10 mins, realized how horrifically and i mean horrifically bad this was, went to sleep, and woke up at the last minute. the best part was when the credits rolled
April 7, 2007
I'm not the biggest fan of Martin Short, but he did such a great job with this movie. He was so precocious.
January 15, 2007
pretty much the only really good part of the movie was when the acciedently get sent to nebraska. other than that, pretty blah.
I love this little girl, especially in Matilda, she was adorable, but the creepy tooth fairy dude was a dork.
January 20, 2006
ah this show is really really cute, i think i watched around 3 times on tv. still i sat thru the whole show, its alice in wonderland, but less wondering, and more wonderful
½ June 26, 2015
Uuuugghh! The humanity!??
½ May 12, 2015
Kids will like this but the adults will be bored.
½ February 14, 2010
December 1, 2009
A simple and stupid family movie
June 29, 2014
great for kids! otherwise slightly cheesy lol
June 19, 2014
I saw the Nostalgia Critic review, I know how bad this movie is.