A Simple Wish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Simple Wish Reviews

September 6, 2010
A so-so movie about a kid who makes a wish and it comes true. It's pretty predictable, and not very funny.
June 4, 2007
slightly lame but mara wilson is adorable.
May 31, 2007
Cute movie.
½ April 29, 2007
Martin Short is a weird as a bumbling fairy godmother in this modern fairy comedy movie.
½ August 15, 2007
A fun little fantasy world movie.
½ February 14, 2010
I used to really love this when I was younger. It has lost a little of its luster since then, but I still enjoy it. It introduced me to the comedic talents of Martin Short. (First viewing - Late childhood)
April 7, 2007
I'm not the biggest fan of Martin Short, but he did such a great job with this movie. He was so precocious.
January 15, 2007
pretty much the only really good part of the movie was when the acciedently get sent to nebraska. other than that, pretty blah.
I love this little girl, especially in Matilda, she was adorable, but the creepy tooth fairy dude was a dork.
½ May 12, 2015
Kids will like this but the adults will be bored.
December 1, 2009
A simple and stupid family movie
June 19, 2014
I saw the Nostalgia Critic review, I know how bad this movie is.
December 10, 2013
This was my favorite movie as a child. Recently bought it on DVD, but when I was a kid my mother and I would rent it from the video store often. Played it at my sister's sleepover birthday party and the kids loved it!
January 14, 2013
i remember it being a lot better when i was 4
½ August 14, 2012
Its a good kids film but not so great for every one.
½ July 4, 2012
An overall unlikeable and unfunny film.
May 5, 2012
It tries too hard to be funny, but is not. It contains many scenes that are pointless. The only good part is Mara Wilson's performance.
½ December 27, 2011
I know it's very childish but I loved it
½ September 21, 2011
It's entertaining. Not a masterpiece or anything close to it, but's a fun kid's movie. I've seen much MUCH much worse.