Ski Patrol - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

½ August 9, 2011
want to see it
½ June 27, 2008
½ September 14, 2013
A movie like this came right at the perfect time in my life to help formulate taste in movies an accepting what I thought was good and what I thought sucked. I was 8 when this came out so I probably saw it a year or two later when it came out on video. I definitely didn't think that it was funny in the slightest. Oddly enough I remember kids saying that this was funny. Ski Patrol is an incredibly forgettable movie that offers a tamed down version of the Animal House-Police Academy-Porky's-What have you variety for the ski slopes. It's lame.
½ October 31, 2012
It's one of those movies I fondly remember watching as a kid on HBO. I just recently gave it another watch for the first time in what seems like 20 years. To be fair.... It is a TERRIBLE movie. Poorly acted, the plot hits too many B story bumps, and the overall problem and solution is too easy. On top of all that, the romances in the story seem forced.

All that being said, it was never meant to be an oscar winning performance. It serves the purpose it was made for; Pure Goofy Entertainment. If you can stand cheesy acting, Bad Plot Twists, and cliche beach house style story then I highly recommend this movie.... Even though a young George Lopez is in it *shutter*
½ December 8, 2014
laughed twice, girlfriend loves it, i love her.
January 29, 2014
ok dosent have the heart hot dog and ski school have pretty juvenile great ski ing scenes other wise pass this one by
½ June 17, 2009
By far the BEST ski movie ever! Hot Dog is a distant 3rd in this category behind Ski School.
May 19, 2011
I loved this movie its a classic LIVE LIFE TASTE DEATH!!!!