Ski School 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ski School 2 Reviews

September 19, 2007
Strangely enough, combining a juvenile teen sex comedy with sub-par skiing montages actually makes a watchable movie. Watchable, yes, good, no. I think thats a bit too much to ask from the subject matter.

Thank for subjecting me to this, Netflix Instant Viewing option.
½ June 10, 2007
A strange comedy. A mix of Porky's, Wedding Crashers but done long before either. Has a few laughs and a nude painter. Typical early 90's comedy.
½ August 26, 2013
It felt like I've already seen this, probably because every aspect of this movie has been done before.
April 12, 2012
Stupid....Brainless....Predictable.... But there is something about this film that no matter how many times I see it, it never ceases to make me smile.
November 22, 2014
Past it's sale date 80s style sex comedy trying to recreate the lowbrow charms of "Hot Dog: The Movie." Dean Cameron of "Summer School" fame (was he in anything else?), Will Sasso, and various Playboy Playmates.
½ April 13, 2014
this is a movie that should have never happened at least not like this
½ August 26, 2013
½ December 12, 2012
The high-water mark for ski-based sex comedy.
November 2, 2012
did we need a sequel, it is like remaking bad 80s movies or attempting to monetize on bad tv shows
½ October 4, 2012
I am not sure which was more impressive: Dean Cameron's eyebrows or Wendy Hamilton's breasts.
April 12, 2012
August 6, 2006
More down-hill hi-jinx, more beer, more boobies OH YEAH!
½ September 4, 2008
The first one was bad...but this was even worse.
½ July 4, 2008
Stupid movie typical Dean Cameron movie some very funny stuff and a fair amount of breasts
May 7, 2008
This movie has its moments.....all in all its classic early 90's comedy
November 22, 2007
i like this movie, its easy going, makes me wanna go snowboarding, and its damn funny..a few boobs in it for the dudes whos interested..