Slappy and the Stinkers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Slappy and the Stinkers Reviews

January 24, 2008
Sorry, Olivia and Kayla... I hated it.
½ August 1, 2007
I hate this movie. I truly do. BD Wong is singing opera in American flag underwear? No...Still...I'll give it 5 stars so some other unassuming person will go out and have to watch this. Have fun Suckers! Buy My Waffles!
January 21, 2016
That has tons of fun, heart, family, and adventure. Any family can be interested in it. Good comedy.
March 5, 2015
No stars. The director of this "film" obviously hated B.D. Wong's guts and wanted to find a way to ruin his reputation, his career, and possibly his life all at the same time. Might I just say, mission (almost) accomplished. As for the kids. Well one of them is "Spanky" from that mediocre "Little Rascals" movie. That's about the only thing that stood out to me. There's absolutely no good reason why anyone anywhere at any time should watch this for any reason. Don't make the same mistake I did. Run. While you still have the chance.
½ October 9, 2009
Your enjoyment of Slappy and the Stinkers will be directly proportional to your ability to be amused by a farting seal.
September 1, 2014
Impeccable, one of the most marvellous and riveting children's films ever put to screen. Very Poignant and daring, Utterly unmissable.
½ November 22, 2013
I didn't like this movie as a kid, and I still don't like it now.
November 11, 2012
Adults might not like this movie, but kids will love it! The humor and the adventure are great!
August 22, 2012
"Slappy & The Stinkers" is a funny/wacky movie that attempts to act like "The Little Rascals", but in a different way. Parents may be indifferent to this film, but kids will probably enjoy it (I know I did back in the late 1990s/early 2000s).
January 18, 2012
I loved this movie when I was a kid. Great for youngsters. :)
½ March 13, 2010
31/100. I realize it is a family oriented film, but that doesn't mean children don't have brains. It is needlessly inane, with that gross humor they so often put in films of this kind. (throwing up, farting etc.) A waste for everyone involved in the movie. The silly plot is just so far out there it makes you wonder what nitwit thought up something like this. With the poor grammar the children use, their misbehaving antics and their relentless defiance of authority, I hope most parents skip this one for their kids. There are so many creative and worthy family movies out there that are so much better than this.