67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

Snow Buddies Reviews

Directors Cat
Directors Cat

August 15, 2011
The buddies film franchise is an example of how disney has sunk to a new low after 2000. Animals talking in a live action disney feature usually shouts out absolute drivel and I can tell you now Snow Buddies and its sequels and predecessors are just that.
Roy G

January 4, 2009
Let's face it, you can't go wrong with puppies.
FilmFanatik
FilmFanatik

September 23, 2008
A very sweet family film that is, sometimes, too sweet.
Sarah P

May 20, 2010
It was a silly, cute kids movie. I'm a sucker for precious baby animals, so of course I enjoyed it...
DrLappos
DrLappos

March 25, 2008
What a great little gem for the kids...cutesy and warm........hmmmmm.....still worth a watch.
February 2, 2013
One of those movies that got watched because there's nothing else on TV on a Saturday and I didn't feel like pondering which of my million DVDs to put in. Cute, and I can picture having enjoyed it when I was 5 or 6, but not enough substance to keep me happy as an adult. But. y'know, cute puppies and no one died, so above average for dog movies.
cupcakesworld2003
June 25, 2010
Thanks to Budderball, the buddies were sent to Alaska! Where they become sled dogs and meet a new friend, a husky puppy named Shasta.
rinkadink
March 12, 2009
My dad's friend bought this for me...I don't have anything against kids movies, a lot are really cute, but I found this one just too corny.
samanthayap7
July 19, 2008
Aww, this movie is so adorable! But of course, I love any animal movies since I luv animals but this movie is so cute!
Alex1294
July 6, 2008
OMG! This movie was adorable!!! The dogs are awesome, lol I love Mudbud! Why do they call you that? Ha ha
June 7, 2008
Good family movie, has some funny places, but as an adult you know it is far fetched that a bunch of puppies would be in a real snow sled race.
April 9, 2008
Another buddies movie and of course i loved every miinute of it! just a great andfun kids movie that is very enjoyable. If you like the other buddy movies then this won't disapoint.
armybratgeo
March 25, 2008
Man I tried. I usually like Disney Movies, especially animal movies...but I just couldn't get into this one. I really tried. Maybe the story was weak, maybe the cast wasn't convincing enough, I don't know. This is really great for kids though, not for me though.
March 22, 2008
Very disappointed with this movie. Eight Below was a much better movie. I understand this is a G movie for kids, but the inaccuracies are ridiculous. The dialogue for B-Dawg made me cringe. The puppies were really cute, though. Also, I read that 5 puppies died during the making b/c they weren't vaccinated against parvovirus.
bigphatmoviebuff
March 17, 2008
cute and funfilled....dogs rule...espeically puppies....a no-name ensemble cast but left a nice message..."YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE LIFE MAY LEAD YOU, BUT HAVE FAITH THAT ITS EXACTLY WHERE U ARE MEANT TO BE"
AmberNicole99
March 9, 2008
Super cute movie.. I love shasta the husky, but maybe that is because I have a husky pup..still a great family movie to watch again and again.
March 7, 2008
Simply adorable, we need more family movies like this one. Would recommend to anyone adults and children alike
klklein
February 28, 2008
This movie really is as horrible as it looks! My mother forced me to watch it, and it was terrible. The puppies sure are cute though!
kristiep4
February 21, 2008
People who care about animals should not rent or purchase Snow Buddies. At least 25 puppy "actors" were removed from the set during filming when many of them fell ill. According to veterinarians, the puppies suffered serious health problems, including "heavy intestinal parasite loads." Three of them had to be euthanized after suffering from the highly contagious parvovirus.

These weeks-old puppies were taken from their nursing mothers to be used like disposable props. The producers of this movie exploited these babies specifically to target the lucrative children's movie audience. Kids love puppies, but animals should not suffer and die so that studios can sell DVDs.
julizzaorrantia
February 19, 2008
I LOVE THIS MOVIE I JUST WATCHED IT TODAY AND I THINK IT IS THE CUTEST MOVIE EVER I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!