Snowball Express - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snowball Express Reviews

jjnxn
April 15, 2010
Harmless idiocy with a cast of veterans making the foolish shenanigans palatable. Don't go in expecting anything but a frothy family movie that stretches credibility and you will enjoy the film.
October 22, 2009
*** (out of four)

Disney on ice!or..."Love Bug in the Snow"! Either way, this story about a New York executive who inherits a hotel in a small ski resort town in Colorado is pretty fun, though familiar. What made it work for me was that it also has a lot of heart.
January 9, 2009
One of my all time favorite of the Disney live-action. Reminds me of my childhood and going to see a different Disney matinee every Sat afternoon at the old Fox Theater
½ December 17, 2008
Not really one of the classic Disney flicks, but we watched this in elementary school one year before holiday break, so it always reminds me of Christmas.
½ September 23, 2007
I loved it as a kid. I remember that it was shown at school at the end of the semester, just before Christmas break. Haven't seen it since. Probably shouldn't because it might lower my rating. (Rating based on childhood memory)
March 23, 2007
A good family movie that is entertaining. This was made back when Disney was actually concerned about fun movies for the family.
February 23, 2007
Well done fun and whimsical animation/reality version, a different type of movie than the ordinary...
½ March 13, 2010
(First and only viewing - 12/18/2010)
December 23, 2013
Its ok!!!! some things they do are kinda weird but overall its ok!!!
½ December 8, 2013
Probably the best of the Dean Jones Disney films. Sure it is corny as heck, but it is still funny and moves at a lightning pace. Harry Morgan does a great job as the crotchety old squatter in this classic riff on a Mr. Blandings Dream House type scenario. Very classic Disney stuff. Enjoy the computer sequence in the pre-credits sequence....it's a hoot!
June 23, 2013
One of my favourite Walt Disney films of all time.
jjnxn
April 15, 2010
February 20, 2010
This is another great movie to watch with the kids. It keeps you laughing with good "clean" comedy!
July 14, 2004
SNOWBALL EXPRESS (1972)
½ December 29, 2009
Classic Disney family flick in the same spirit as the Herbie movies.
August 22, 2009
Excellent- love the old Disney with Dean Jones.
October 22, 2009
*** (out of four)

February 4, 2009
ok. I like it a little.
½ December 9, 2007
I've seen this movie enough times to hate it with a passion.