Sorry, Thanks Reviews

July 22, 2010
This is a really funny and entertaining movie, I liked it a lot. It's opinions on relationships is refreshingly honest. Really good relationship movie, especially for people in their 20s or 30s who are drifting through relationships.
December 7, 2012
I liked neither of the leads because the characters were childish and annoying. both of them were extremely selfish to the people they were in "relationships" with and both were socially awkward to the point that i wondered if they were living with asperger syndrome, normally awkward can be charming or endearing, but this movie was just a bunch of whiny hipster nerds being all introspective when they are incredibly shallow and a waste of space. This film really made me hate the Sundance channel and IFC film. At best this movie is extremely pretentious, at worst i'd rather jihad my nutsack that watch this boring look at implausibly selfish hipsters who have no chemistry together.
December 4, 2012
Wiley Wiggins is STILL a horrible actor. I didn't find myself caring about any of the characters. BARF!!! I'd rather watch an episode of Matlock.
September 28, 2012
Describing this as worse than watching paint dry might be too generous. Don't get sucked in at the start which gives the hope that it might be interesting. It's not. The film goes nowhere, the individual scenes go nowhere and it takes forever not to get there. There might be enough actual content here for 45 minutes; probably more like 30 and a pretty boring thirty minutes at that.
½ March 7, 2012
this movie was just BAD, in all the ways bad could be, it was no comedy . watching paint dry is more thrilling. the relationships are forced and the lack of humor boring. the main characters present absolutley no depth and boader on the edge of black satire , that is poorly communicated to the viewer as well as the film it took to print this film.. just dont see it one of the worse movies ever.