Spaced Invaders - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

FilmFanatik
May 18, 2007
Silly but fun.
½ February 15, 2009
I don't care what anybody says about this movie...it was one of my favorites when I was growing up!
puffchunk
November 19, 2007
Prepare to die earthling. Boy, I can't believe I loved this once.
½ September 9, 2007
I thought this was pretty funny as a kid. I don't know how well it would hold up today though.
½ December 5, 2006
The Nicholson alien is the worst. It could be even worse than this movie.
iLeo
December 25, 2007
Very funny!
March 8, 2007
So much potential. . .wasted.
½ September 13, 2011
This strange film about aliens who accidentally invade Earth has some charming moments, but the film is kind of just silly and forgettable. I loved rewatching as an adult after having years of memories of seeing it on TV once or twice as a kid...but I can't say that after buying it for a dollar I've popped it in too many times.
½ November 10, 2008
Ok picture this! The teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles got really really stoned and went at it with the aliens from Mars Attacks. This is their childrens story.
September 29, 2008
Cute and campy. This movie is not intended to be serious sci-fi. It's more of a live action Marvin the Martian with 80's music.
½ August 7, 2008
A bunch of really stupid martians end up on earth on Holloween and want go back to Mars, that about sums it up. I found this movie to be really fun when I was little, but now when I watch it I'm laughing at how ridiculous it is. Well, it is a comedy.
½ April 22, 2008
I don't know if it's the kid in me talking, but I still enjoy this film. It's funny in a goofy sort of way, and is more geared towards children.
½ July 3, 2007
WHAT A TUUUURD this movie is. I liked it as a kid but thats because we al like stuuuupid shit when we're young. If i could rate this movie less than half a star, i would.
March 13, 2012
Even at 10/11 I thought this was horrible.
October 20, 2014
good old fashion early 90's kids film worthy of watching with kids if you are babysitting them
August 28, 2014
I happen to love this movie, sure its not as high tech as today's movies but its funny, its a good Halloween movie if you aren't into slasher movies or the usual Halloween movies, its an ok movie for kids, and for its time it was near pioneering and CGI was still in its infancy, plus it has a surprise at the end
July 5, 2007
This was kind of cute, but mostly lame.
½ July 7, 2012
I don't care what rotten tomatoes' critics say, this movie had us rolling on the floor laughing when we were kids.
½ April 28, 2012
its an ok movie, but the only problem i had with it, it was too cheesy.