Speed Zone

Speed Zone Reviews

deano
deano

March 20, 2007
Yawn. Not to much hilarious comedy about the Cannonball Run cross-country road race.
Christopher B

November 28, 2008
I'm not a huge fan of Cannonball Run. In a recent bout of nostalgia I decided to give the original a watch and was surprised at how unfunny it actually was. So I then gave the "Canadian Cannonball Run" a go and was unsurprised at how unfunny it was.
But the odd thing is, though I don't find either comedy that funny, yet I still don't dislike them. With both films it's fun to see the various celebrities poke fun at themselves and generally act like goofballs. You may not laugh, but they seem harmless enough in the most uncritical sense.
September 3, 2012
What was touted as the 3rd Cannonball movie, it failed horribly to bring back anyone besides Jamie Farr.
jam233
December 1, 2009
It?s just not a very funny movie, it reminded me of a typical Burt Reynolds movie from the 1970?s. One plus is an interesting assortment of actors . Other than that, not much here to recommend.
toxiemite
April 27, 2012
In most countries Cannonball Run 3 is called Speed Zone or Cannonball Fever... that really baffles me because the first two movies were really successful and it only makes sense to market it as a third movie. It's because of this confusion that the movie didn't do so well, but I really like it. Its heaps better than part 2 at least. All of the characters from the first two movies are absent (except for the Sheik) but they're replaced with a new assortment of comedy faces such as John Candy, Eugene Levy, Peter Boyle, Matt Frewer and heaps more. I enjoy the feel of this movie... its different to the others and has more of a lampoon-esque vibe about it. Most of the cast hail from SNL, Second City and The Groundlings which adds a fresh dynamic to a recycled premise. I reckon its a fun finish to the trilogy.
Rebeccachu Elizabeth C.
January 20, 2010
Speed Zone is the worst car movie in the 1980's and I am sure they wish they could take this film back and stop production on it before it was ever released. I cannot believe that some good actors/actresses starred in this piece of dirt. First of all, Comedy is nowhere to be found the entire movie. This is the third in the Cannonball Run series, aka "Cannonball Fever". Unfortunately, this film is awful. It is almost as unfunny as All 5 of SovietBarney's YouTube Videos. Overall, Speed Zone is terrible. No matter how much you love car movies, do not see this movie.
jazza923