Spirit Trap

Spirit Trap Reviews

FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

April 14, 2009
its weird really weird but an alright movie
Dean !

April 12, 2007
An ok low budget film, thought might be a slasher but more of a ghost story.
Dr Blood

June 24, 2007
It's all yak, yak, yak with hardly any action. It's very studio bound and poorly done, sort of like a school play but with more sets. I think there's supposed to be suspense (what with the "Spirit Trap" being a "clock" and all!) but all the timing is way off with this film and the ending is extremely rushed.
nuheart
nuheart

June 20, 2007
Oh, Billie. Billie, Billie, Billie, Billie, Billie. PLEASE tell me you didn't leave Doctor Who for THIS?
Todd S

June 3, 2009
I've never actually fallen asleep during a horror movie before this one!
FanGirl
FanGirl

May 2, 2007
Run of the mill haunted house story. Nothing particuallary new or fresh but not a bad version of something familiar.
April 27, 2013
A well-made, decently acted British horror film, Spirit Trap taps into a lot of the early 20th-century beliefs about spiritualism in a way that is engaging and interesting if not entirely original.
November 25, 2011
It could have been good, unfortunately the timing was way off and the ending was a complete cop-out.
December 16, 2007
The acting was ok I think the story. Loved the Planchet &* the Spirit Clock.. Wonder how one is made! (mmm Grandad made clocks? wonder if he can haunt our grandfather clock he made for us?!!?) Well I decided I?ll have to read up on those cause I never heard of them before.. anyway I was into the movie and turns out one of the Room ates wasn?t really! C
Ken D

February 7, 2010
I'm a pretty big fan of Doctor Who so I was happy to find Billie Piper in this movie. But then I watched it. She seemed so wrong for the part and the rest of the cast were pretty miserable to watch. A very bland and boring ghost story that had potential but did not deliver.
munkegrlmackenzie
February 27, 2009
lmao! i loved it. yes, the movie was horrible, but while watching it with my younger brother, we were laughing the whole time. just my dirty sense of humor. :)
Amerah00
January 27, 2009
This was definitely flawed all over the place and allot of things were stupid about it but I did watch it to the very end- so that is worth something.
jeannetteg
September 19, 2008
What the? This movie was kinda stupid. So what a women kills herself to be with her lover but things don't work out and her lover gets tortured and his spirit get trapped in the house. That's about it, pretty much she wants to release him. this movie doesn't make any sense, whatsoever. not worth your time trust me.
jenmikejn
February 18, 2008
not to bad.not gory,i liked it good actorsand a pretty good story.a little slow in places,not for everyone.
October 15, 2012
When a group of college teens all decide to share the same house, they discover that it has a terrible secret that puts all their lives in danger

Here we have a low budget British / Romanian horror movie that tries to be something special, but isn't anything you haven't seen before. The story moves along quite nicely, but the plot ideas have all been regurgitated from many other haunted house flicks. The cast all play their roles very well, but again you have seen the characters in countless other movies. This isn't blood and gore heavy and the limited special effects are nicely done and suits the tone of things quite well. All in all this isn't a bad movie, but it just isn't anything outstanding.
Dazzaler
October 11, 2010
I bit of a mess of a movie really, it got could've been good but it ain't!
A good performance by Bille Piper but the rest of the cast is quite culmsy & unconvincing, just like the rest of the movie!
Eben B.
March 4, 2010
A reasonably good movie.
Matt M.
January 16, 2009
I loved Spirit trap, it was obviously low budget. But it was a horror movie to watch. I was very impress by the acting of Billie Piper and the editing of the film. Others might think different who cares I enjoyed it.
jazza923
October 21, 2007
It's a relief to know that other countries make crappy horror films other than the US. In this case, Spirit Trap is English and it isn't very good. Slow moving and often times it is boring, hardly a worthwhile film.