Stalking Santa - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stalking Santa Reviews

½ December 9, 2010
Great holiday movie! Family friendly. Very funny. Make sure to check the special features on the DVD.
May 21, 2010
This movie made me feel really bad for Chris Clark's character. It was pretty funny in places too though.
½ January 3, 2010
Weird and stupid... but the freaks are funny, I have to give them that!:D
½ December 6, 2009
Very funny mockumentary. Not quite to the point all the way through, but it's well worth spending an hour and a half in the company of this one. And William Shatner as the narrator is a gem!
December 5, 2009
Jaudå, ganske morsom komi-"dokumentar" om en forsker som vier livet sitt til å bevise at julenissen finnes.
December 19, 2008
Unfunniest mockumentary ever! The main guys just aren't funny at all!!!
½ May 18, 2008
Awesomely funny. One of the best satire films I've seen in a long time. Well thought out.
January 8, 2008
See my detailed review in my notes.
½ January 3, 2008
So funny. Weird that this little Utah film has William Shatner's name on it. But it's sorta awesome.
December 26, 2007
Quite funny actually. He is an idot but that makes the movie more funny than it would have been. I had no idea that the government was so involved in the Santa Claus coverup.
December 13, 2007
I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem. I hadn't heard anything about it, but I ended up really being entertained by this indie mockumentary on the origins and existence of Santa Claus.
½ December 13, 2007
Fun mockumentary, lots of laughs and holiday cheer.
December 13, 2007
This christmas film could very well replace Jingle all the Way as the single greatest Christmas movie ever.
If you haven't seen it, you suck.
December 9, 2007
Probably the best movie EVER.
½ November 25, 2007
SO FUNNY...GREAT MOVIE. NO IDEA WHY THEY REALLY WANTED TO MAKE IT BUT IT WAS MORE THAN I EXPECTED!
November 12, 2007
Clever idea, had some pretty funny parts. a little longer than my attention span could handle though.