Star Tours - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Tours Reviews

CloudStrife84
½ October 26, 2010
Star Tours is a ride I have some very fond memories of. I went on it the first time when I was in Disneyland Paris in 1996 and again in the year 2000. It has definitely captured the feel of the movies and is one of those awesome attractions that never leaves your memory. Hope they still have it the next time I go there.
May 25, 2009
...This is like, the simulator ride at Disney right? Well, while I have no idea why this is on here, I was obsessed with that ride as a kid. It's still a good time. Wait, Paul Reubens?? Star Tours stars Pee-Wee Herman??
March 20, 2013
Now that they revamped this, all that is left is a memory. Star Tours was way cool but maybe not if you have motion sickness. I never caught that Paul Reubens was the robot's voice as a kid.
June 25, 2011
This isn't a movie either! Its a friggin' Disney theme park ride (well not anymore they updated it recently). Why does Flixster post these things on here???? Next thing you know we'll be reviewing fucking commercials. >:-O
½ February 22, 2009
Star Tours is definitely one ultimate adventure, based on the wild Star Wars riding experience! :)
April 28, 2007
i didn't know this was on video! in case you did not know, this is one of the best rides in disneyland!
January 16, 2013
Would not call this a movie but ya the old star tours is amazing and will be missed.
September 22, 2010
It was good for its day. I think it's gone forever.
½ July 15, 2012
so awesome i almost hurled!
May 24, 2012
I'm pretty surprised to see "Star Tours" featured on Rotten Tomatoes, since it's a *ride* and not a movie. But it's a fun ride, I'll give them that.
April 27, 2012
Loved this ride at Disneyland!
½ September 13, 2011
I saw this when I went to Disneyland in 2009. Awesomeness!