StarStruck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

StarStruck Reviews

½ October 5, 2010
Absolutely Disney. Teeny-bopper movie.
June 3, 2011
A typical silly teenie bopper movie. The only reason I watched it is because my friend Abbie plays a role in it. It wasn't that bad though, even though it was at times really ridiculous.
July 28, 2011
better than expected, however the acting is not adequate, characters are campy, audience cannot relate to the characters
½ February 16, 2016
1/4/16
A friend came over and we decided to watch this movie for the first time in like five years. I forgot how insanely cheesy it is and how much it played out like a bad fanfiction!
May 27, 2013
Love it I have it on Netflix and I would watch it over and over again {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} ?.?
½ April 21, 2012
I'm rating this based on the fact that it's a TV movie. Sterling Knight fitted his role well but Campbell's performance was quite awful and frankly I found her character very obnoxious. Their wasn't much chemistry between the two actors and the story was very unrealistic. Not one of the best Disney Channel Original Movies.
April 16, 2012
Ummmm this was a lot better then i expected, but it was still a horrible Disney movie and their attempts to make a chick flick. Not recommended
½ December 17, 2011
Featuring a strong performance from Danielle Campbell it fails to pass the boundary of all the original Disney movies they have these days.
½ August 1, 2010
Starstruck is a sweet movie like all the movies made by disney channel. I thought that Sterling NIght did a good job on his character, a hollywood star. But the only thing that I disliked was how it was sort of alike other movies. I have seen a lot of movies about a star that is nice or mean, like the Disney Channel TV show Hannah Montana. I had mixed emotions about this film, but it was good concidering it was made by Disney Channel.
June 19, 2010
Typical Disney Channel movie, taking stars from their series (Jonas, Sonny w/ a Chance) and putting them in a feature length movie. The acting here is pretty good, the story is engaging, the characters are likable and a life lesson is learned. Appropriate for family viewing.
½ May 19, 2010
A really good movie concidering it's origin is Disney Channel. This is one of the only Disney Channel Original movies I actually liked. It was new and featured some new talent and a good story.
April 25, 2016
It was amazing I watched it on netflix 3 times In a row???
½ February 16, 2016
1/4/16
September 19, 2012
A kind of cute movie in the end.
½ August 19, 2015
I've been reading a lot of comments by other people on this movie and they're bothering me so I'll adress that first. People keep saying that the acting is bad and that Daniel Campbell is really annoying and stuff. First off, it's a a disney channel movie so even if the acting was bad... it's not like they're hiring top notch actors. Second it's not actually the acting that's bad it's the script, the actors are just reading and portraying cheesy characters. To go witht hat Danielle Campbell isn't annoying, Jessica Olson her character is annoying. Anyways. I'm rating this based off of what it is. I'm not go on and talk about how Jessica proabably could've had more depth and more reasons to hate Chirsopher. You can't - sorry shoudln't compare a disney channel orginial movie to normal movies. It's a a great, cheesy, cute little movie with (in my opinion) some good acting and good characters. I loved it personally and it's definiately one of my guilty pleasures. I liked the story and it had a good sort of moral of not judging people you don't know (one of my biggest pet peeves) and the moral of being yourself and taking responsability and control of your actions. Great movie!
½ August 15, 2015
Pleasantly surprising for a trashy chick flick.
November 26, 2014
i am really interested in seeing the moviei
September 16, 2014
Love the movie!!!!
It's SUPERTASTIC!!!!!
½ October 17, 2010
(First and only viewing - 10/17/2010)
March 23, 2014
Adorable and silly, but worth the watch because it is a feel good family movie.