StarStruck

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

StarStruck Reviews

Cynthia S

October 5, 2010
Absolutely Disney. Teeny-bopper movie.
Dannielle A

June 3, 2011
A typical silly teenie bopper movie. The only reason I watched it is because my friend Abbie plays a role in it. It wasn't that bad though, even though it was at times really ridiculous.
Sylvester K

July 28, 2011
better than expected, however the acting is not adequate, characters are campy, audience cannot relate to the characters
degrassifan2
April 21, 2012
I'm rating this based on the fact that it's a TV movie. Sterling Knight fitted his role well but Campbell's performance was quite awful and frankly I found her character very obnoxious. Their wasn't much chemistry between the two actors and the story was very unrealistic. Not one of the best Disney Channel Original Movies.
heyitsmegrif4
December 17, 2011
Featuring a strong performance from Danielle Campbell it fails to pass the boundary of all the original Disney movies they have these days.
May 15, 2013
a lot of things don't make sense, but hey, it's a teen disney movie, just some good fun
December 23, 2012
By far my favourite Disney channel movie with Sterling Knight, Danielle Campbell, Maggie Castle and Brandon Smith. The biggest of my guilty pleasures and believe me, I do have a lot of guilty pleasures. This film was kind of heart-touching and amazing. The Moral of the film is definitely one we can all learn from!! A surprisingly incredible Disney channel movie. Who said Disney Channel movies are stupid and childish? I still watch them from this day and age especially this one!
May 23, 2012
Una cinta que funciona y bien, y mucho mejor que otros de los filmes de Disney Channel, tiene una trama un poco más compleja -sin llegar a los extremos-, un buen soundtrack, actuaciones aceptables, realmente de lo mejorcito de Disney Channel.
August 15, 2012
I have mixed feelings about this movie. It was quite good for a Disney teen movie. I loved the lead male character, but the girl I wanted to strangle with my bare hands. She obviously had hidden issues. The guy was nothing but sweet to her, and all she would do is bitch about everything and blame him. The music is catchy and makes me wish that it had more music and less girl in it. It did have some funny moments. A watchable afternoon movie. It also doesn't have silly messages like you have to fling yourself at a guy, or that you're not good enough if you're single.
May 26, 2012
Enjoyable movie to people who want a non complicated storyline.
March 18, 2012
Simple yet Great! It has great music and a simple story. The only thing is that Danielle can be a little annoying in it.
Sylvester K

July 28, 2011
April 4, 2011
A predictable piece of trash dished out from the once glorious Disney Channel.
January 29, 2011
Danielle campbell performance was brillant
one question is she a B or A lister
Charlie N.
August 21, 2010
Considering its one of these Disney teen movies its still very well made great story and you realise something at the end. Also there are some very funny lines e.g. "YOU KILLED PATUNIA"-you will see-
LadyMarauderYoung
August 6, 2010
I love this film but the ending could of been a bit better :)
Mimi d.
August 1, 2010
Starstruck is a sweet movie like all the movies made by disney channel. I thought that Sterling NIght did a good job on his character, a hollywood star. But the only thing that I disliked was how it was sort of alike other movies. I have seen a lot of movies about a star that is nice or mean, like the Disney Channel TV show Hannah Montana. I had mixed emotions about this film, but it was good concidering it was made by Disney Channel.
Isabelle The Harsh
June 3, 2010
I have mixed feelings about this movie. It was quite good for an Disney teen movie. I loved the lead male character, but the girl I wanted to strangle with my bare hands. She obviously had hidden issues. The guy was nothing but sweet to her and all she would do is bitch about everything and blame him. The music is catchy and makes me wish that it had more music and less girl in it. It did have some funny moments. A watchable afternoon movie.
WolfieSka
May 19, 2010
A really good movie concidering it's origin is Disney Channel. This is one of the only Disney Channel Original movies I actually liked. It was new and featured some new talent and a good story.
Joseph R.
April 16, 2010
StarStruck has a familiar concept and some cheesy parts, but with it's funny moments, big life lessons, fun songs and a strong performance by Sterling Night, this movie shines like the stars so brightly it'll have you strucked.