Still Breathing Reviews

October 17, 2006
December 8, 2007
A good movie!
March 25, 2007
A charming romantic comdey with a soft southern feel to it.
June 4, 2006
Very good movie and yes its a love story. It is very artistic feel to this movie. Has good acting. You just have to see this one if you haven't.
February 7, 2008
Such a wonderfully enjoyable film - unabashedly romantic, but in a sweet, melancholy way. Reminds you of lazy Sundays, vague recollections and the contentment of two soulmates in silence. Okay, corny like this review, yes, but still... rather pleasant, no? Maybe that's because San Antonio plays such a character in the film. Great, subtle soundtrack too. I don't know if it critically deserves 4 stars, but I'd like to think so....
½ May 25, 2007
I am in love with Brendan Fraser's character in this. And the beginning made me feel all artistic. I guess I didn't really connect with the female lead, though. She just frustrated me most of the movie.
December 17, 2006
Slightly goofy and implausible, kinda clunky at times. But Brendan Fraser makes you believe it and Celeste Holm plays his grandma. How can you resist Celeste Holm?
½ March 21, 2014
its imaginative and romantic
February 13, 2014
After watching her performance in The Keys to Tulsa, Joanna Going's participation enticed me to watch this film and I was not disappointed.
½ September 29, 2012
Saying this film is formulaic is an insult to bad formulas everywhere. I would say it was predictable, but it wasn't because I figured no movie could possibly be that unimaginative. It was. The only thing worse than the dreadful
script of "Still Breathing" was the utter lack of chemistry between the two lead actors. That's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.