Stolen Women, Captured Hearts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stolen Women, Captured Hearts Reviews

½ July 28, 2010
This story was moving and lovely. Talk about a scorching romance! Janine Turner 'the Queen of Northern Exposure' did a wonderful and believable job in this complex role. Her ability to make you believe how easily she could slip into a life as difficult as that of the plains Indians was seamlessly portrayed. Michael Greyeyes did a marvelous job as Tokalah?a man whose spirit irrevocably bound to the 'woman with the book' by a vision he'd had?refused to give her up, though it endangered his people. The chemistry between Turner & Greyeyes was undeniable! I have put this film on my keeper shelf and will watch it many times, I am sure.
Diane Davis White
Author, Moon of the Falling Leaves
½ November 1, 2013
Stolen Women, Capture Hearts is a decent t.v. film. It is about a wagon train that is attacked by a band of Lakota Sioux led by the young and athletic warrior Tokalah. Janine Turner and Jean Kelly give good performances. The teleplay is good but a little slow in places. Jerry London did an alright job directing this t.v. I liked this t.v. movie because of the drama.
May 27, 2012
Great Movie need more like it.
March 26, 2012
Maybe not the type to get critical acclaim but if you are a romantic at heart you will love it. And Michael Greyeyes can steal me any day.
January 26, 2012
Love this movie and the end of the story as well! ^^
September 19, 2011
I myself loved this movie, could not get enough of it!