Stolen Women, Captured Hearts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stolen Women, Captured Hearts Reviews

½ July 28, 2010
This story was moving and lovely. Talk about a scorching romance! Janine Turner 'the Queen of Northern Exposure' did a wonderful and believable job in this complex role. Her ability to make you believe how easily she could slip into a life as difficult as that of the plains Indians was seamlessly portrayed. Michael Greyeyes did a marvelous job as Tokalah?a man whose spirit irrevocably bound to the 'woman with the book' by a vision he'd had?refused to give her up, though it endangered his people. The chemistry between Turner & Greyeyes was undeniable! I have put this film on my keeper shelf and will watch it many times, I am sure.
Diane Davis White
Author, Moon of the Falling Leaves
December 25, 2014
A very enjoyable film indeed. Worth watching if for nothing else than to see the chemistry between the main characters.
July 24, 2014
I loved this movie Rodney A Grant is a great actor he played in dances with wolves too
½ November 1, 2013
Stolen Women, Capture Hearts is a decent t.v. film. It is about a wagon train that is attacked by a band of Lakota Sioux led by the young and athletic warrior Tokalah. Janine Turner and Jean Kelly give good performances. The teleplay is good but a little slow in places. Jerry London did an alright job directing this t.v. I liked this t.v. movie because of the drama.
November 24, 2012
a wonderful movie about love
May 27, 2012
Great Movie need more like it.
March 26, 2012
Maybe not the type to get critical acclaim but if you are a romantic at heart you will love it. And Michael Greyeyes can steal me any day.
January 26, 2012
Love this movie and the end of the story as well! ^^
September 19, 2011
I myself loved this movie, could not get enough of it!
March 19, 2011
I watch this over and over :)
October 28, 2010
For as much as I have seen, it is an excellent love story between the Indian and his land, his people and his love for his woman.
½ July 28, 2010
Diane Davis White
Author, Moon of the Falling Leaves
October 12, 2009
saw some clips but not the whole movie
August 21, 2009
I have only seen Michael Greyeyes when he was with the True Women, and when he was with Carmed Season 3. I saw some clips of him when he was with Stolen Women on Youtbube. I will buy all the movies he has ever been involved in.
½ July 27, 2008
i didnt see it from the start, but i watched the rest of it and it wasnt that bad
July 23, 2008
I lurrrve this film very thought provoking and a good weepie x
July 23, 2008
An action packed western TV film which manages to fit in a lot of action and a dramatic storyline to match. Two women are captured by a tribe and are forced to live with them, while their husbands try to find and rescue them. But while Sarah (Jean Louisa Kelly) fights to go home, Anna (Janine Turner) accepts her new life. There are some great and intense battle scenes, and Michael Greyeyes puts in a very good performance.