Stomp The Yard 2: Homecoming Reviews

MOVEECRITIC
August 7, 2010
Too many acting debuts in this movie. STY2 unfortunately doesn't live up to the hype or even come close to its predecessor. From the acting to the dancing something is just not quite right. A dance movie should feature extraordinary and amazingly strong cheorography, not short over-edited boring scenes.
April 17, 2011
A movie with absolutely no basis in reality. The plot was predictable and a little on the weak side, but the step competitions were great fun to watch.
½ October 8, 2010
"Nowhere as close as good as the brilliant first but it's a pretty good sequel, it's entertaining. Collins Pennie as Chance gives a pretty good performance for not a well-known actor as for Pooch Hall. Kiely Williams is extremely gorgeous and sexy here, she's gotten so beautiful over the years. Columbus Short has a cameo and it's pretty good one."
½ October 17, 2010
It was just meh. I couldn't get over how unattractive everyone on this movie wa@. The dancing was a little above mediocre.
½ July 20, 2013
Just bad watch all around. Some parts were too much like the first Stomp the Yard, other parts I wish were like it. Nothing new here except the choreography, and even that was quite unimpressive. For a dance movie with a bad plot, there was a lot more non-dance scenes than the converse.
½ September 20, 2012
Good, but a lil dragged out
April 25, 2012
WHAAAAAACK!!!!!! TERRIBLE SEQUEL TO THE ORIGINAL...
March 25, 2011
just ok. it was like watching the "lame" remake of the 1st one. Oh yea, most of the cast members from "The Game" is in this movie.
½ March 19, 2011
Haven't seem the first two but the acting was more suspect than OJ and the dancing was even worse. The plot wasn't comparable to the dancing and it didn't make much logical sense.
November 6, 2010
This movie may go down in history as the most inspirational tale ever told by hollywood. The emotional connection the viewers have with the characters drive the movie and the exceptional plot and twists make this movie the must see of 2010.
½ October 19, 2010
straight to redbox. do not pass thru theaters, do not pass thru on demand(which is where i got duped after hounding from daughter to order it).

absolutely horrible. even dance scenes and sequences some garbage!
½ October 11, 2010
Good step moves, but the story is almost identical to the first one. I watched the first one for the dance moves so i you liked the first one you will be ok with this one.
½ September 24, 2010
so much of the 1st sequel :(
½ September 22, 2010
First off, the first movie is one of my favorite dance movies by far. That said, this was awful. The story line is basically the exact same thing. Not that I was expecting much from it anyway, I was more watching it for the dance moves....and they sucked. Nothing special, no good dance scenes, the final battle wasn't even exciting. I honestly feel like the main character isn't even that great of a dancer. It was almost unbearable to watch. Don't waste your time