Tarzan & Jane Reviews

ScoopOnline
December 8, 2009
Nice Disney Movie.
½ May 24, 2009
This was the last time ever i watched one of disney's animated sequels. They never get any of the original voice talents.
June 3, 2009
Nother "?" for Disney and why they have to release sequels that really aren't, intead of little crappy storylines they should just come up with a good one and do that.
August 5, 2007
This is also a huge mistake to make in a sequel. The original Tarzan was such a good one, and to see this one was like a slap in the face. The graphcs were not the same and it was a huge let down
½ June 3, 2006
I don't know why Disney even bothers to make movies like this. If the original stars won't be in it, what is the point, really? This movie was absolutely idiotic... making for fun watching, of course, because stupid movies are fun to mock but that's about it. "I got fruit!" *rolls eyes*
August 10, 2011
It's not awful, but it's just another one of those pointless Disney sequels that is just a combination of a few stories into one overall story.
½ September 2, 2012
If you enjoy the original and the follow-up television series, then you'll probably find enjoyment in this slightly charming, good-natured sequel that provides some of the original's heart and also one of the best songs, next to Phil Collins' music, of the series. However, even though it's enjoyably watchable that's decent, it's still a direct-to-video flick from Disney with an acceptable value but being a much less feat. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
August 20, 2014
During the time when Disney was putting out animated sequels to see if they can get one good enough to turn the three animated segments into an actual series, the only one that got anywhere was Tarzan & Jane.
August 20, 2014
August 2, 2014
The animation is a little off occasionally, the voice acting isn't all that great, the writing is awful, the jokes are terrible, and the story is incredibly lazy.
½ July 27, 2014
fun to watch at ur spare time :)
June 11, 2013
Más allá de los errores que tuvo, fue una película visualmente buena. Aún así de estar muy lejos del nivel de su predecesora, ésta es digna de ver, siendo las emocionantes y divertidas escenas las que la salvan.
½ March 29, 2014
You act more like an ape every day.

Jane and Tarzan have reached their one year wedding anniversary and Jane wants to think of something creative she can do for her husband. She thinks of the regular things, like going out for singing and dancing, but each direction tells a tale of an adventure they experienced together over the last year, and none of the adventures likely need to be brought up again in front of Tarzan. Can Jane come up with something special to do with Tarzan, and what exactly happened between Tarzan and Jane that apply to dancing and going out to eat?

"You have deprived England of the finest woman in the empire. Congratulations."
"Thank you. Now leave."

Steve Loter, director of episodes of Ren & Stimpy, Duckman, Clerks, Kim Possible, Happy Monster Band, and the American Dragon TV series, delivers Tarzan and Jane. The storyline for this picture is just okay and fairly disappointing. The animation style was also mediocre as were the voices selected for the characters.

"Today he is wearing pants."

Tarzan & Jane is a movie I grabbed off Netflix to watch with my daughter. It was just okay and despite having animals, only barely kept her attention. She did watch the majority of the film, and we both seemed to agree we were disappointed. Overall, this is worth watching once but I wouldn't add it to my child's DVD collection.

"Tarzan is not a science project. He's my husband."

Grade: C
½ January 26, 2014
This Children's animated movie was ok, but, not nearly as good as the first one and storyline is a little dull and disappointing
½ October 9, 2012
Tuesday, October 9, 2012

(2002) Tarzan & Jane
ANIMATION/ FAMILY

All it is is three or four seperate Tarzan adventures interwoven together into as one which the set up has something to do with Jane figuring out with her Tarzan's favorite animals who is an ape named Terk and a pink elephant named Tantor about what to get Tarzan after being married together for an one year anniversary. They remnicent about some of those so-called adventures family friendly adaptions I`m assuming from Tarzan creator Edgar Rice Burroughs. At the end of the credits showcases four seperate stories "Flying Ace", "Tarzan & Jane", "British Invasion" and "Volcano Diamond Mine". Voices include Michael T. Weiss as Tarzan and Olivia d'Abo as Jane. More entertaining than "Tarzan 2" because it dwells more on Tarzan's adventures than on history and cheap laughs but it's still not better than say anything one can get from Hanna- Barbara or Chuck Jones Bugs Bunnny even Garfield etc...

2 out of 4
½ May 4, 2012
A stupid sequel that should have never been invented that I refuse to ever view again. The first one was great! But this is not a film in my opinion...
July 24, 2011
For 2002, it really sucked on ice...sounds more like they slapped together three--mmmm, I'd say four--episodes of the Tarzan/Jane show on Toon Disney together and called it a movie. It was released in theaters?
March 11, 2012
Bit of a rippoff. Straight to video, made of 3 episodes of the cartoon series (although I've heard these were unaired episodes) with some additional animation and story added. It's a waste of a sequel and time.
November 26, 2011
All I can say is, it was either a really bad sequel, or a really good spoof
May 5, 2010
I can't accurately remember what I thought when I watched it. This is a rough suggestion.