Taxi

Taxi Reviews

FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

March 29, 2008
Althought this isnt really that great of a movie, i really cant help but really enjoy it!
It amuses me greatly and although the story is predictable and not a lot going on theres still enough of something that makes it good! Im not sure what that something is however, it good be the decent car chases and action thats in the movie or the really sexy scene where Esposito is touched up! Purely on that it gets a thumbs up!
An enjoyable movie thats amusing and will keep you amused!
Phil H

May 30, 2009
Basically a crappy complete re-filming of a rather decent concept which was done allot better along time ago by Besson but ruined here by Hollywood. The casting is very poor, dumb and not entertaining in the slightest, the cars look shit and its all as cheesy as hell with poor obvious stunts.

The inclusion of Gisele and her bad girl posse just seems like an obvious lore to try and get more bums on seats as they know how bad the rest of the film is, utter dribble, what was the point????
TheDudeLebowski65
TheDudeLebowski65

September 30, 2011
Taxi is massive pile garbage. The film is so stupid, so unimpressive, and very poorly acted. I caught this film waiting for classes in my College's Pub, as this was the film that was showing, luckily I went for a few cigarette breaks and missed a few parts, but in the end; I didn't miss anything. Queen Latifah is a terrible actress and has no skill whatsoever. Taxi is a bad film with a bad script that is pretty pointless and unoriginal. The films plot is paper thin and I was very irritated with the inept humor. The film didn't do anything for me, and it was a waste of time. Taxi is an awful that should've never been made. Taxi doesn't work because the script is so poorly written, the cast is so mediocre, and everything else is so over the top, that you lose interest. If you're looking for a good comedy, then this isn't the one. This film is awful. I was absolutely bored by this film, and I felt it was a film that absolutely didn't deliver anything interesting. The film proved that Queen Latifah is a talentless actress and that she is unable to do anything good. Taxi is simply a train wreck of a film and it's a film that I thought was one of the most annoying comedies to come out in a long time. This is a terrible film that everyone should avoid, there is absolutely nothing interesting or funny about the film. The film is just a collection of annoying characters played by bad actors and with a bad story to boot. The film fails as a comedy and is a total waste of time.
3niR
3niR

April 20, 2011
A decent comedy movie that has some serious funny scenes. Loved the car chasing. The ending was absolutely awesome. Though it seemed fake (like it looked those two cars wouldn't make it and obviously it's fake) but it was a great idea. Not great enough to recommend it though.
Richard C

July 23, 2010
C
Dean !

January 1, 2007
A pretty good action comedy with some good car chases. Not very original but it has it's funny moments and some cool stunts.
Brian D

March 31, 2009
stick with the french one much much better then this turkey....
Lafe F

July 20, 2007
It's clumsy and silly. It wasn't a good tour of New York city. The characters were silly and annoying. The female bank robbers were somewhat interesting. This movie felt like they hastily threw it out there.
Jennifer X

May 30, 2007
it's a shame to american cinema.
deano

October 3, 2006
Awful
Aaron N

July 15, 2006
He's a goofy detective. She's a sassy black cab driver. See their crazy antics involving bank robbery and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah god this sucked.
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

June 2, 2006
So damn funny!
Dannielle A

July 6, 2009
I thought it would be really silly but it was actually very entertaining and I laughed a lot. It was a clever plot.
Steven V

December 25, 2007
Jimmy Fallon's funny a jinx detective and cool car chase with Queen Latifah and beautiful bad girls. Diffrent script and good perfomance.
Naughtia
Naughtia

May 15, 2010
I thought this movie was fun. Queen Latifah plays a New York taxi driver who has a reputation of being quite a speed racer. At first I wasn't interested in watching this movie because I thought it seemed like a ripoff of the French Taxi movie series, but this one seemed a bit different. This one is definetely watchable and Queen Latifah is great as always.
Andrew F

May 18, 2006
It was just okay. I like Queen Latifah and Jimmy Falon, but the plot wasn't quite there for me.
Yinalí R

January 16, 2008
Super funny movie.
William G

June 20, 2007
A total guilty fuckin' pleasure.