Dream to Believe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dream to Believe Reviews

August 13, 2013
Amazing movie, the problem is, is that I cant find a copy anywhere.. Ive wanted this movie since I lost my copy ive had since I was a little girl.. Omg
October 9, 2012
Fantastic movie. Have seen it many times and would love to watch again.
September 6, 2012
The very first film that made me look at Keanu Reeves in another light. Dream to Believe really gave me strength when I was in my Adolescence's and unsure who I was or if I could accomplish anything. The feel good, moralistic film brings a cheery, uplifting end to a sad story that gave me hope.

The film really compares deep to my own life in more ways than 1. Filmed in Ontario and Niagara Falls the beautiful daring waterfall compliments the rocky uncertainty of life in this low budget film that seems to escape most people attention.

Olivia d'Abo was fantastic and mesmerizing as a underrated gymnast with aspiring dreams.
October 31, 2011
Besides the sizzling chemistry between Olivia & Keanu Reeves, Olivia scores A+ in this movie...
April 6, 2011
one of keanus early performances,shows the talent yet to come
½ February 20, 2011
When I saw this, it was called Flying, which would've been a fine enough title. The first time I saw this, it was alright. With subsequent viewings, however, I started noticing some stuff about the characters. Could Robin (Olivia d'Abo) look more awkward when she runs? That pertains to the way she acts and talks too. I understand she's the one we should be rooting for but she really made the character look dumpy, clueless, and clumsy. Perhaps that's how the director wanted it but it made Olivia D'Abo look bad.