Terror Tract Reviews

½ November 13, 2014
½ September 12, 2013
A trilogy of 'horror' in the Creepshow style. More tongue-in-cheek than scary, it's a decent time waster with a few laughs and a bizarrely funny ending.
½ April 18, 2004
[b]DRAK BLUE[/b]--6/10 Disappointing cop movie. Yes, it's dark, yes, it's gritty and brutal at atimes, but it is also a bit silly and preachy at the end. Kurt Russell, was very good in this, but he can't hold the entire movie up. I recently saw NARC again, and this movie suffers in comparison. I know I'm judging it unfairly, but that can't be helped. I will see it again later on.

[b]OPEN RANGE--God, what a beautiful movie. [/b]Yes, it's slow, but it's wonderful, too. Loved the characters and the relationships, just everything. I didn't even need the kickass gunfight at the end, but it was wonderful, too. I saw the fight 3 times in a row, just amazing. I loved the leads in this. Just awesome.

EDITED TO ADD: MIKE!!!!! I wanna kick your ass now. LOL. I just noticed you'd made fun of my typo! GIZMO, CACA! Gonna get a SPIKE avatar and chase your butt all over GD.