ThanksKilling 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

ThanksKilling 3 Reviews

TheDudeLebowski65
February 5, 2013
Thankskilling 3 is the follow-up to the original, and it serves more ridiculous ideas. I quite enjoyed the first film, and thought it was an original comedy horror film that was so bad it's good. The sequel on the other hand is disappointing. The comedic elements are more elaborate in the plot is way more silly than the original. The film has a cast composed primarily of puppets, which just doesn't work. What made the first one worth seeing was the sheer ridiculousness of a murderous turkey killing people with axes, a carver and other assorted tools. That was fun, and entertaining. Thankskilling 3 is bad, with nothing good going for it. I was disappointed and after the entertaining first film, I expected something good with this follow-up. However it just fails. The film could have been quite good, but it relies too much on the puppets, and it just doesn't have the charm, wit and ultimately the memorable silliness of the first picture. Thankskilling was original and hilarious. This one is trash, uninspired garbage that will disappoint fans of the original. The problem with this one is that the filmmakers try to create something refreshing with the material, but they don't know how to create something watchable. The film leaves a lot to be desired and it leaves a lot of room for improvement. At times there are glimpses of what made Thankskilling worth seeing, but it just gets lost in a poorly thought out plot that tries to add layers to a film that had a killer turkey killing people. This is a multi layered mess of a film that just fails to be fun and entertaining. Stick with the first film, and don't waste your time watching this one.
February 8, 2015
It sucked who thought it could be worst then the 1st
½ November 2, 2014
Serve this Turkey up to the guests whom have overstayed their welcome and they will scatter like cockroaches when the light comes on!
½ November 27, 2013
If you mix strangeness with epicness and threw away perfection, you' get something like TK3. For the most part, is a crazy enjoyable ride that looks pretty while being cheap. I didn't like all of the jokes, and there was a lot I wish was left out. The characters are colorful. Overall, distasteful yet entertaining.
October 23, 2013
If you are not a fan of B-rated movies and are close minded don't watch this movie. If you are even considering watching this you must have seen the first one, in that case you are going to love this movie. I just watched this last night and it was a mind blowing experience. This is a very crude humor movie and I laughed the entire time. Watch it and have fun with it.
July 30, 2013
i loved the first of these movies, but this one was just way out in left field. I didnt actually sit through all hour and 40 minutes, but i did laugh at a few parts of what i saw. A bizzare installment to an indie horror masterpiece
November 26, 2012
I had to stop halfway through because it seemed alright the first 10 minutes. This one actually lost me because this one isn't a horror film at all... some weird comedy adventure that completely separates itself from the 1st one.
November 24, 2012
If the movie didn't have any dialogue, it'd probably be great.
½ November 23, 2012
This is one sequel that NEVER should have been made. Hell, the first one never should have been made, and this is even worse. If that is even possible.
November 21, 2012
this movie is not for everyone; on that note it is not the perfect movie for most people, but this but after gobbling down this tough turkey i have decided it's the perfect movie for me