The Beales of Grey Gardens - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Beales of Grey Gardens Reviews

½ May 17, 2014
Probably could have left it alone after the first one, but still interesting and worth the watch.
lesleyanorton
½ September 25, 2009
Never been much of one for once-rich and privileged, now-poor and self- obsessed white folks endlessly rambling over past glories and flirting like school girls. i must have no heart.
May 11, 2009
Worth the watch but just the one time. Grey Gardens sloppy seconds.
April 22, 2009
Mark my words: this movie will get at least two Acadamy awards. Just saw it a couple of nights ago. Will watch it again. The only thing I didn't care for was the feeling of drowning with these two in their decline. But then, that is what true artistry, directing, etc., elicits: the portrayed emotions. Definitely recommend this movie!!
February 7, 2008
This was just as good as the first. How did some of this footage even get cut from first movie!? i.e. Little Edie accidentally setting the house on fire! I just can't get enough of these two crazy ladies!
August 31, 2007
It's Gray Gardens, again! The women are just as crazy and bizarre. I couldn't rate this any better or worse because it really is the same movie.
½ November 4, 2012
An extra look at the lives of two outrageous individuals, with footage worthy of being in the original piece, but superb as it is in clips.