The Bleeding - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bleeding Reviews

½ June 14, 2011
Ooh. This is not a good movie. It's hard to tell whether they worked very hard on it but had no talent, or made this movie in an afternoon and didn't give two shits. More's the pity if this project was actually somebody's pride and joy; their baby. Watching this was like watching Cleaver, the movie Chris Moltisante made in The Sopranos. It's a big pile of macho drivel with some vampires thrown in there. It doesn't know if it wants to be Underworld or The Fast and the Furious. The dialogue sounds like it was written by someone Googling action movie catchphrases. The storytelling here is terrible: like many movies, it falls into the trap of recreating novelties it's seen in other movies without understanding what made them potent in the first place. Lens flares and flashforwards are all well and good if you use them for a reason. I could have made two good movies out of the budget that they spent here on the car chase alone. I hope I don't see any more blustery movies like this (though I know what a hollow wish that is).
March 12, 2011
It had a pretty decent idea that sadly had to small a budget, bad directing and a lack of charisma from it's cast. Michael Matthias is not star material, he dosent bring anything to the table but a bad performance. Dmx......well cant act at all. Michael Madsen sadly is lazy as hell in his role. Armand Assante is the best actor of the group and think he shouldn't of stepped foot on this set. Oh my god Vinnie Jones why did you do this ? must been low on cash or just wanted to play the villain in a vampire film. Such a terrible genre piece trying to do what great films like Blade or Vampires did combining great characters with action and horror. Epic fail for the team of this trash
December 30, 2014
Why oh God why did they make this movie! Vinnie Jones looks like a child molester!
May 30, 2013
It's not often you come across a movie so bad that you imagine the director scooped it out of a toilet after his morning dump.This movie, which I've affectionately retitled 'buffy diesel the fast and furious vampire slayer', manages to go beyond that.
August 18, 2011
I see this preview every time I pop THE WALKING DEAD into the dvd player. Man does it look bad. When you can't sell a bad movie with a trailer your in trouble.
April 9, 2011
Horrible, horrible film. The normally dependable Michael Madsen also failed to deliver. DMX is looking really skinny these days... but in a wrong way. And seriously... who is this Michael Matthias guy that stars in this movie? That guy has less charisma than Sam Worthington.
March 27, 2011
*1/2 (out of four)

I have officially had it with vampire hunter films. The genre is done until someone can add something different. "the Bleeding" follows the same idiotic plot with cool looking people chasing cool looking bloodsuckers.

At least Michael Matthias looksthe part of the tough vampire hunter. He's hunting them, hoping to kill the head of the vampires (Vinnie Jones, dressed in drag) who also happend to be his brother.

Tired and overdone. Kat Von D, famous for helping to drive a stake into Sandra Bullocks marriage, makes a less than worthy acting effort. The part is blindsided by her horrendous acting.
March 20, 2011
While the intro. to this movie looks good and promising, right after this ends "The Bleeding" only ends up giving u an onslaught of bad writing, bad acting, squandered bad action scenes and bad camera work. Nothing about this movie is done right. 0/10
February 22, 2011
This movie looks so terrible...