The Gigolos - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Gigolos Reviews

½ November 10, 2011
it was an all right movie but I don't think I can watch it again, I didn't like this movie, I thought it was crap, I will not watch this film again, it starred Sacha Tarther, Angela Pleasence, Susannah York and Trevor Sather
July 16, 2011
The worst film I have seen in years & I have seen some stinkers!!! How Susannah York agreed to be in this tripe I will never know. A couple of charmless mingers who even my 90yr old Aunt would find a turn off compete as shite gigolos, not even any comedic sex scenes, supposedly a comedy but as funny as finding out you have a terminal disease I didn't smirk once let alone laugh. Worth watching if your an insomniac though as it will bore you to sleep.
March 21, 2011
hi girls...contact me 8130984997
January 18, 2011
Thought it sounded interesting. I was wrong. Surely a gigolo should be attractive? Well, neither of these two would win an award in the looks department... They are slimier than the banks of The Thames! Vile. I'd rather rent myself out for 10p a go than ever watch this crap again.
January 18, 2011
July 22, 2009
wow umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch...its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie....i think that sian phillips, anna massey, susannah york, trevor sather, sacha tarter play good roles/parts throughout this movie.....i think that the director of this comedy movie had done a great job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie....this is a really funny movie 2 watch its really enjoyable thorughout this movie n its a good comedy movie 2 watch with a good cast thorughout this movie
July 21, 2009
This is a nicely styled snapshot of male escorts and their subdued lifestyle, one that is enhanced by the use of a part-documentary style of filming.
June 28, 2009
Surprisingly tasteful and upbeat 'buddy' piece which focuses on the evolving relationship between a gigolo and his valet in the shadowed and privileged streets of London. When Sasha is injured and bedridden, his faithful valet, Trevor, steps in and discovers his talent and a taste for easy money. Soon the student is outplaying the player and lifting his stock of elderly clientele. Quite good quality for an independent release.
½ June 8, 2009
This is such a bad movie... the idea that any woman would pay to have sex with the balding slimey lead is almost as tragic as the fact that this movie was green lite for production... bad bad bad !!
December 11, 2007
Subverts your every expectation with each new scene... The leads are excellent, opposite grandes dames (Massey, York, Phillips) who etch vivid cameos. Around them, Bracewell does interesting things with London as a melancholy, past-its-prime location, and makes inspired use of Ian Dury's "Clever Trever" as both a commentary on the action, and the type of track an unprepossessing pimp might put on his iPod to psych himself up.
½ July 28, 2007
Sacha Tarter stood out from the cast.
½ June 24, 2007
I honestly can't believe this is on flixster its not a movie its rubbish. I looked in my toilet yesterday after 30 minutes of grunting and that was more entertaining than this film!
½ June 20, 2007
Shocking! An utter waste of an hour and a half.