69% The Maze Runner Sep 19

—— New Girl: Season 4
83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

The Hound of the Baskervilles Reviews

January 31, 2011
An excellent reworking of this Sherlock Holmes story. Ian Hart's Watson is a strong, capable and intelligent character and Holmes is a walking computer and virtual emotional cripple. Richard E Grant is an excellent foil to Richard Roxburgh's Holmes. Great attention is paid to getting the Moor, The Mire and the Hound eerily right - not since the 1939 Rathbone version has this been achieved to such CRUCIAL effect. My only complaint is the nudge, nudge; wink, wink credit the production gives to the modern myth of homosexual undertones which was never even suggested in Conan Doyles original work.
grayavec
April 30, 2009
Decent acting. Another drug addicted Holmes, and beautiful locations. Gave it an extra half star for having a nice DVD home menu.
September 9, 2012
After seeing MI2 and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Richard Roxburgh became my heavy favorite to play Sherlock Holmes, so it was with great delight that I discovered this BBC production. The Hound Of The Baskervilles has been adapted many times, nevertheless this one stands tall as great film and respectful take on the novel. It's a shame that this was the only production made with this exceptional cast, and that Roxburgh's single appearance as Holmes was in a Watson-centric story.

January 31, 2011
David H.
June 21, 2010
A great and suspensful Sherlock Holmes Movie with the creepiest Hound of the Baskervilles ever