The Marvelous Land of Oz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Marvelous Land of Oz Reviews

September 29, 2007
A childhood favourite of mine - not so interesting now that I'm grown up - but a great watch for kids!
½ May 7, 2007
I have most of the series that was aired on HBO back in the later 80's on DVD. I liked them but, most diehards may not.
February 6, 2016
It stays pretty loyal to the book! It also represents someone as a transgirl, even if for a few minutes. I also love Jack and Tip's relationship. It's a really cute film to watch.
January 22, 2013
Wizard of Oz anime!? It works.
December 22, 2009
It sounds so excitied .
shesdownbytheriver
January 10, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
January 18, 2008
i want to see it it likes nice and besides i still have my heart
½ November 27, 2007
i love these series! i'm glad their still out! missing a few parts from the series but thats ok!
November 7, 2007
poor animation and a soppy plot but a good watch if you like other oz films
September 29, 2007
June 1, 2007
Wizard of Oz anime!? It works.
½ May 7, 2007
March 5, 2007
Margot Kidder narrating the Oz story? I thought poppy fields and flying monkeys were already trippy enough.
½ January 6, 2007
Very strange and with little actual threat in the plot, this is still worth watching for fans of Oz. I regard it mostly with a frown, these days. Margot Kidder is a bit of a dull narrator.
November 25, 2006
is it really marvelous?
September 6, 2006
I'm a sucker for The Wizard of Oz...
July 2, 2006
i love the wizard of oz series!