The Plank

• On DVD:

The Plank Reviews

Anthony L
January 4, 2013
A gem of a comedy starring all the old favourites of yesteryear. Comedy timing is key and this film has it in spades. So many much loved and sorely missed comedians in one place. God bless you Eric Sykes!
Lady D
September 22, 2007
The Classic British comedy, with such a simplistic idea and a small budget film, yet one that?s widely known and greatly put together.

Yes it does seem a little corny now, but only because so many people have copied this as a sketch over the years, it seems almost unoriginal when in fact this was the original.

A fun re-look at one of the older British comedies.
Markus Almerud Markus Almerud August 12, 2014
One of the funniest films I have ever seen. My parents showed me this a while ago and I laughed so much that I started crying. While not being the most original comedy out there...wait a second, it doesn't need to! This is good ol' slapstick comedy at it's finest. This is an incredibly funny film that I think you all should watch!
StonedPoses StonedPoses January 20, 2014
A glorious time machine back into 60's London, as Cooper and Sykes career around the suburbs losing and finding their plank. Some of the gags may feel a little cliche at this stage and to some extent you wonder if some of the opportunity of having two such verbal geniuses has been missed in this non-verbal movie, but the comic timing and visual laughs keep it very enjoyable.
David B October 4, 2010
brillint film every one should watch it