41% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

The War Reviews

ScoopOnline
ScoopOnline

December 15, 2009
Was is it worth fighting for?
movieguru12
movieguru12

November 22, 2009
A movie that is warm, touching, and funny at the same time. Another great Kevin Costner film. :)
FilmFanatik
FilmFanatik

May 3, 2007
This was great movie.
Todd S

October 30, 2007
One of the best movies I have ever seen! Everyone should see this movie.
iLeo

March 16, 2006
Wood is amazing!
SnowEater12
August 7, 2007
I loved this film. The acting was terrific! (My compliments to Costner and Wood) It tore at my heart in some parts which just comes with good directing, and in the end gave me a sense of 'the simple life'.
wolf122girl
May 14, 2008
An awsume movie even thuogh i didn't get to see a sertain part of it. The movie rocked. But the end is a sad happy one.
terryc1000
January 14, 2008
If you enjoyed "Stand by me"You will like this one. Nice narration into yesteryear set in 1970 during the Vietnam War. A soldier comes home and has a hard time providing for his family. Pulls at your heart strings.
September 9, 2007
Also one of my favorites tells the story of a man who was away in a mental instituion after being in the war and he comes home tries to work and tries to teach his children right from wrong. The kids make this a fun movie so much action around a tree house and how it gets built and the war the kids have over it and close call for one of the little kids a bid on a house and some tragic moments worth seeing the movie
andreahamilton21
May 10, 2007
This movie was sooo funny... The actors and actress (children) were remarkably halariously funny... It also had it's defining moments that has a lesson to us all. I could watch this movie over and over and over ect.....
countryfreakja
May 7, 2007
Another one of my favorites! Elijah Wood is great! "But I'm gonna let it go this time, but you're on probation and don't think I'm gonna forget about it neither!"
valnovarro
March 16, 2007
This movie is wonderful. Elijah Wood gives an excellent early performance. And, Lexi Randall is awesome too!
Lystencarfullie
March 7, 2007
This movie was so emotional and somehow comfortingly sobering. Elijah Wood's performance dumbfounded me, and made the sad story not only bearable but enjoyable.
jessmjordan
November 8, 2006
this looks good even though i have never heard of it or the actor elijah wood but he looks so adorable and this movie looks sad and since i live for sad movies i guess that this would be a good movie for me.
KaptainObvious
October 28, 2006
This is an excellent movie. I can't pinpoint what I love so much about it, but it captures me everytime.
jubarmh
October 26, 2006
I understand the ending was supposed to be emotional, but I couldn't help but laugh, it was that funny.
emers009
June 28, 2006
ahh! Elijah is the freakin cutest little 14 year old that ever lived! He is soo good in this movie with Kevin Costner, that his name comes before Kevin's! Yess! It is inspiring, and ive never seen the begining. need to do so! pronto!
June 14, 2006
i really liked this movie as a kid and it's still good... Kevin Costner is great in it and Elijah wood was a tallent even back then.
August 1, 2014
A moving film about a man who finds redemption and a boy and girl who learn what is really important in life--saving instead of destroying, love and peace instead of strife and hate.