The Wedding Dress - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wedding Dress Reviews

February 21, 2009
Of course the only reason I saw this film was because of Neil Patrick Harris! I really thought it was cute, a wedding dress that passing through the hands of six strangers. It was really sweet, lovey dovey, cotton candy.
September 3, 2011
Kinda cool the way a wedding dress passes through different couples hands and the way their lives are intertwined...nice concept...ok TV movie.
July 12, 2011
Kinda Corney that this Dress (not even Pretty) should have such an effect on so many different people.Nice concept, but not very believable.
July 29, 2014
My Rating: 3/5 stars; Grade: B-; Gesture: Thumbs Sideways; Status: Passable (Fresh); Emoticon: :-I.
January 23, 2012
Beautiful movie, It documents the journey of the wedding dress and the lives of the people it comes into contact with. Romantic and poignant.
October 28, 2011
I so love whimsical romantic films, with just a little bit of heartache like this one. So cute.
October 10, 2011
Hallmark movie all the way: a wedding dress connects five couples together, spider-web style. oddly, it was a little hard to follow while doing laundry. would have found it more believable (haha) if the dress weren't so ugly.
September 3, 2011
December 9, 2010
I didn't find this even a little bit interesting.
July 12, 2011
July 2, 2011
A romantic tale following Hannah's treasured wedding gown and the adventures in which it knits together characters both lucky and unlucky in love.
March 7, 2009
kinda like a warped version of sisterhood of the traveling pants. instead of pants it has a wedding dress that brings couples together.
February 21, 2009
½ August 12, 2008
Many different love stories involving 1 wedding dress. The dress seems cursed and brings bad luck to all, but eventually brings together 2 feuding neighbours in the end.
½ July 20, 2008
love Neil Patrick Harris
½ July 9, 2008
was pretty good. good time pass movie !
February 23, 2008
one dress, manny stories, love, destiny
February 14, 2008
i'am interested on seeing this movie
January 29, 2008
a cleverly written love store
November 16, 2007
Magical. Amazing. Terrific. Exquisite. A very good watch.