—— Hercules Jul 25

76% You're the Worst: Season 1

The Grace Card Reviews

pinktwink3
September 9, 2011
This movie was ok. It had bad acting, it was pretty much the same old story about a family falling apart and then reconciling.
umgriz1992
August 23, 2011
My girlfriend heard about this movie at church before it's theatrical release. Because we live in a small city, we had to wait until its DVD release to see it.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT

One of the critics put it best: This movie was about as interesting as an Afterschool Special. The problem with this, and most "Christian" dramas is that they are decidedly two-demensional, and not the least bit nauanced. As I was watching the plot come down the road from a mile away, it seemed that it would be much more believable if the plot, like life (even a life infused with spirituality and devoted and subsisting with God), had taken an unanticipated turn. The movie would have been much better if the preacher-partner and the rebelious kid had died in the course of the transplant surgery. Then, they, like people in real life, would have expressed the essential Christian realization that this life is a pilgram journey, a vail of tears. This life is like looking in a mirror. We look in the mirror in this lifetime. We see our reflection in the next. Do in this life what you hope to see in the next.

If you want a movie that really reflects the reality and beauty of Christianity, see "Of Gods and Men."
ShadowSilver
May 24, 2014
Such a powerful film that tells about forgiveness.
April 7, 2014
Grace FULL Movie... Good Movie worth watching...
December 5, 2013
Great movie....not your typical Hollywood movie. Good Christian message.
June 24, 2013
Oh my gosh! My husband and I put the kids to bed and watched this one night recently, and we just sat in silence with tears rolling down our cheeks at the end. A hard one to watch as a parent. I think most parents would fear the loss of their children and don't know what they would do if that happened. However, the message of grace, forgiveness, and reconciliation is powerful!
March 6, 2011
An excellent low-budget Indy film that dares address the racially charged mid-south...and handles it with Grace.
March 16, 2013
Inspirational movie showing people in common situations met with extraordinary results, because of following God's will.
November 18, 2012
Good movie overall, slow beginning but, good finish in this Christian feel good movie
October 20, 2012
a great movie about forgiveness
September 29, 2012
It's a very rare thing to see a movie that is a genuine Holy Spirit Inspired Christian film that has a plot, narrative, and story that is this cohesive! Now truth be told, most of our Christian actors are trying to live by truth, and acting is lying in a sense, so you can't blame them for not being on the level of Hollywood or British acting skills.

So like with any Christ based film, don't go in with expectations to see Oscar caliber performances, but if you give this movie a chance, you may find that it is VERY well done. The story makes sense, and the story deals with an issue that is very dear to me especially in the Orlando area.

This movie made me cry on several occasions, and that is speaking as a Child of God, so I'm not sure if the secular will appreciate it as much, but who knows... This just may be the kind of movie that sows of seed of Grace and Love in the hearts of unbelievers and challenges them to seek God and put His Word to the test!

5/5 for me!
Tamma
February 6, 2012
This is a wonderful movie,very inspirational...I think everyone needs to see this,especially the racist and the unforgiven!!
July 10, 2012
This movie was about what you would expect from a low budget church flick. Full of heartwarming moments and emotional appeals, it gets the job done. Would be an excellent movie to show at a church or youth group gathering.
May 24, 2012
Honestly? The most inspiring movie I have seen all year. And I will rate this in the top 10 movies EVER I have seen. It is simply that good.
May 24, 2012
Honestly? This movie was the most inspiring and emotional movie I have ever seen in my life. It hit me harder than any movie I have ever seen relating to life, love, happiness, faith and trust in others. Watch this. I PROMISE YOU it will not disappoint you.
May 11, 2012
While I find the acting amateurish and the story predictable, but the message is touching and heart changing. Our attitude and our heart felt differently before and after the movie. Grace is beautiful, its not because we deserve... its only by grace. Thank you God. Inspirational... need tissue.
April 29, 2012
I really liked it. Need tissues.
April 16, 2012
I have seen a lot of "implausible plot twists" in real life.
March 24, 2012
Thank you Lord for guiding me to this powerful story, an answer to my prayers!
February 27, 2012
We need Jesus whether we realize that truth or not, and the plot of this movie inspires that reality. I think the acting for the most part was sincere and good. A must see