The Last Seven Reviews

½ September 17, 2010
All this could have made an interesting film, but the dialogue and direction are just so agonisingly laboured.
½ February 15, 2014
Football Factory and Dead Man Running co-stars Tamer Hassan and Danny Dyer reunite once more for this apocalyptic thriller set in London. A man awakes to find the streets eerily silent and all trace of life completely removed. This movie lacks on characters and story. the movie is boring to watch and why is Danny Dyer picking terrible movie like this.
½ July 28, 2013
Head scratchingly weird. It's just like every other "everyone's vanished" type movies only more confusing until the end.
September 26, 2012
A weird little movie that I really enjoyed! Surprise ending which I did not see coming . . . :)
½ May 28, 2012
Fantastic film! Watch if you're an intelligent viewer who's a fan of psychological horror films, though it is probably not a film for the mainstream audience. So you may need a certain acquired taste for B movies.
½ November 24, 2011
The movie was very odd and boring as well. The makers owe me one hour and twenty-four minutes of life. I can't believe I wasted my time watching this pointless and boring movie. It must have been put together by kindergartners.
September 20, 2011
Bad, bad, bad movie. A stinker from start to finish. A slower than a 'zombie with no legs' pace, a script with all the intelligence of a pigeon with dementia, a plot as daft as and nonsensical as Morris dancing in the deep ocean.
What sets this movie apart from others is the unbelievable behavior of the characters, who, faced with memory loss and finding themselves in London with no population (except the 7 of them) decide to threaten each other with guns and knives. Why?
They only make one plan - to leave London - yet only manage to walk very very slowly around in circles, there are cars around but they fail to grasp the fact that they could just get in a vehicle and simply drive away. Instead, they have endless flashbacks and fail to tell each other what their flashbacks are about! In fact they fail to take any sane course of action for the entire movie, preferring it seems to argue and dither.
Even when they suspect something may be stalking them, they don't even arm themselves, they do have a machine gun and a knife at one point, but the man with the gun demands the knife is discarded, why? And when of of this stupid band of clueless nitwits is abducted and they take refuge in a diner with a kitchen full of knives, not one of the imbeciles has the wit to say, 'Hey look, a knife rack, lets arm ourselves'. Please stop making movies Danny Dyer.
October 22, 2010
It's one thing for a movie to be just plain bad from beginning to end; in the case of "The Last Seven," a promising twist ending truly makes me wish that there had been more to what came before it. This isn't bad; this is even more disappointing.
September 26, 2010
This is the most misleading synopsis of any film I have ever seen, it promised a dystopian vision of the future, but no resembelence to the film other than the number 7!