41% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Theodora Goes Wild Reviews

John B

April 30, 2014
A cute film about the impact of the writing of racy novel on a small town and the town's reaction to the surprising author. Little more than cute though.
jam233
June 20, 2009
Delightful classic screwball comedy from 1936, a great year for films and this movie adds to the greatness of that year. Irene Dunne is brilliant, she has such a great knack for comedy. Melvyn Douglas is in fine form and it has a wonderful supporting cast. Well written, excellent direction by Richard Bolesalawski. First rate in all ways. Very funny.
November 18, 2011
One of the most brilliant screwball comedies to come out of the 1930s. It more than holds its own up against the likes of "My Man Godfrey" and "Mr. Deeds Goes to Town."
July 6, 2011
OK, now I'm going old school on you a$$, this film is a true classic. It is considered one of the great Screwball comedies, and it lives up to it's hype. It is a wonderful film, filled with great characters, situations, and comedy. The actors are superb, and Irene Dunne proves she wasn't only a dramatic actress but a true comedy icon. I can't recommend this film enough. I t is fantastic, and has a great ending. Heartfelt, and alive. even to this day. well that's that jack so watch, and thank me later haha
jazza923