Threesome - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Threesome Reviews

November 27, 2008
Saw this years ago, not a bad 90's film. Unusual subject matter for a mainstream film, but not too tacky.
½ May 8, 2010
Wild and crazy, but it was pretty good.
½ February 13, 2007
I saw this on a war crime of a date. Sorry Threesome, but you must pay and Lara Flynn Boyle must eat...
iLeo
½ April 12, 2007
A favorite.
November 7, 2006
Great, underrated and hugely entertaining.
June 4, 2008
A different varation of the film "Three of Hearts" set at a college campus, this movie deals with the lives of three college roomates who share the same dorm suite. Though it tends to drag at some spots and will offend some with it's subject matter, the movie tries it's best to show college life. A few funny moments and it's bawdy humor will have a few people stuck to their seats to see how things will end. Mostly for fans of cult movies or trashy humor only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 19, 2009
I watch this as a kid at midnight so I don't remember it a hundred precent. I just loved Stephen Baldwin.
September 6, 2008
I loved the movie and all three actors did a great job with what they had to work with. For some odd reason I find Boyle to be very attractive in this movie. This is the movie that made me a big fan of hers. The guy that plays Eddie really played his role. This is most defiantly entering college movie.
April 20, 2008
I highly enjoyed this film. I liked the cheesy yet earnest dialogue, the chemistry between the characters, the cheerful attitude towards sex and orientation, and the wonderful nostalgic trip to the 90s. Josh Charles was an easy protagonist to identify with, and I also found him incredibly sexy in a quiet, unassuming way.
June 29, 2007
One of my favorite movies. Those of you who know me, probably know why. I saw this at a very important time in my life.
½ May 21, 2007
really interesting it is exactly what the title says, but with two guys and a girl. when things go from just being fun and sex goes to sex and complicated.
April 20, 2007
One of those rare films that tries to explore real-life sexual issues without the overdramatics. More a commentary on American 20-something youth. A good film for young adults.
March 25, 2007
Like I said I love silly comedies and love stories, no matter how many people involved.... at the same time!!!! Haaa Haaa
February 18, 2007
"Be wary of very hairy scary Larry." And be wary of this movie. My bf put it best when he said, "I would have thought this movie was so deep if I had seen it in high school, now it's just a pathetic attempt at shock value." I've been wanted to see this for about 10 yrs now, and being in some of these intimate friendships myself, I was curious about it still. I think overall, it's watchable, the characters are believable (esp. Stephen Baldwin--he's a little over the top, but you like him), but I found the closeness of their relationships unbelievable; the editing and scenes not very coherent, and the climax of the movie sudden and unbelievable. It also fails to live up to other 90s classics such as "Singles" (which I have my own issues w/) & "Reality Bites." This is sort of the "St Elmos Fire" of the Brat Pack movies. Watchable, but afterwards you wonder if it was worth the ride.
½ September 17, 2006
I really liked it, but that's just my opinion... you have to be pretty secure to be a guy and sit through this one
½ August 12, 2006
i saw this mostly because Natalie Portman mentioned it on Letterman.. and it was hilarious... and then i saw the movie... and yeah... i hated it...
May 11, 2006
One of my favorite quotes comes from this movie. "Sex is kinda like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good!!"
April 21, 2015
Poorly just thrown together movie.
December 21, 2013
It wasn't great, but I liked it...
½ April 6, 2013
An uncomfortably honest dramedy that tells the complexities of friendship, sex and sexuality in the maddening testosterone-driven university days.