Tiger Claws - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tiger Claws Reviews

deano
March 19, 2007
Two renegade cops, Jalal Merhi and Cynthia Rothrock are good to trail a kung fu killer. Chinese muscle-bound Bolo Yeung is known as the best villain in several martial arts movies.
½ December 30, 2014
After seeing "China O'Brien", I'll give any Cynthia Rothrock movie a look. Here she is a detective on the trail of a serial killer who is killing the top martial arts stars in New York through the tiger claw form of martial arts. Not a bad film but I have a couple of complaints. I was not quite clear on the killer's motives here (never good) and Rothrock spent too much of the film in a parked car doing surveillence while her parter took the lead. Film did well enough to produce two sequels, which I would like to see.
May 29, 2008
Two martial artist cops investigate a series of martial arts killings in NYC. Although Jalal Merhi produced the film, the series would turn to Rothrock for the sequels. A plus to the two brown-nosing detectives assigned to relieve Rothrock and Merhi of the investigation; which they botch of course.
June 7, 2014
The best female martial artist ( Cynthia Rothrock) in a movie with one of the best cinematic villains of all time ( Bolo Yeung). This is a must see for martial art movie fans.
March 23, 2011
Run of the mill martial arts movie, that's all I got.
March 21, 2010
i used to watch these martial arts movies for cynthia alot.. does anyone have em :P
½ October 31, 2008
Cynthia Rothrock is our favorite lesbian karate master once again in this bum leg of a film. However, it does have the menacing Bolo Yeung, who utters few words while dominating his foes. If you like low budget crap, this is for you.
November 10, 2007
that bolo is a bad man
June 16, 2007
I enjoyed these martial art films.
deano