Touching Wild Horses Reviews

½ November 9, 2006
Pretty cute little movie. Probably not one I would watch again though.
October 28, 2012
Nice and sweet movie! I enjoyed it although it was not excellent and could have been better. It had a good meaning and beautiful scenery!
May 22, 2010
[i]Touching Wild Horses [/i]is a great movie. The boy that stars in it, Mark Randall, is a great actor. If he continues to do quality movies, he'll go far. The acting done by Jane Seymour is amazing. I recommend it to anyone, especially if you love horses.
½ May 22, 2010
touching wild horses: 5/10
walking tall: 5/10

they were both mildly entertaining, but still they weren't good.
½ May 22, 2010
WELL MEANING FILM, SIMPLY FILMED, NICE CINEMATOGRAPHY BUT IT IS VERY SLOW MOVING WITH AN UNAPPEALING CENTRAL CHARACTER.
May 22, 2010
:fresh: 8/10

My sister and I scanned the video store for a movie to rent. We were going to rent Garfield, which I heard was a HORRIBLE movie. I had to think of something fast. I wasn't gonna be stuck having to watch Garfield. I grabbed a new released movie called Touching Wild Horses and told my dad that it was supposed to be really good. We rented it instead of Garfield. :D

Touching Wild Horses is about a boy named Mark whos sister and father were killed in a car crash and his mother is in a coma. Mark must live with his only living relative, Aunt Fiona who lives on Sable Island with only nature and wild horses. Mark and his aunt have had problems in thier life and eventually unlock their thoughts. They also befriend a orphan foal that they name John.

Touching Wild Horses started out slow and boring. The main character kept having weird dreams about him running away and what happened on his family's doomsday. Later it got more interesting, and horse related. Not alot of action in it. Just alot of dialoge.

It was a good film. I would rent it before you buy it.