The Trumpet of the Swan Reviews

½ June 12, 2007
Almost as good as the original "Charlote's Web" movie. I haven't reas the book, but I expect I'd love it.
August 16, 2014
While it does go rather overly twee for its own good quite often, the film was cute, and enjoyable throughout (heck, it didn't even have cringe-inducing songs, which is more than quite a few animated films can claim). It does play out in some ways rather similarly to the vastly superior "Happy Feet", but at least it's not completely the same. It's probably meant more for young children, but you can do much, much worse as far as light animated diversion goes.
½ January 18, 2013
"The Trumpet of the Swan" entretiene a los niņos sanamente pero no ofrece nada para la audiencia mayor.
November 12, 2012
Hey Richard Rich, when did you become the Uwe Boll of animation?
September 30, 2012
I give this one star, because this film did not follow the original book that well. I was very excited when I first heard that there was a movie to one my favorite books, but when the movie was over, I had mixed feelings. I was throughly disappointed with this movie. In fact, the animation is not that good. It isn't horrible, but it isn't good, either.
½ May 13, 2012
Oh,god,this was pure kiddy cliched crap
½ October 6, 2009
Without a doubt, the worst animated film I have ever seen. Music so bad it's scary, a plot that makes absolutely no sense, awful voice syncing, and, worst of all, the worst line in cinema history.
"Is it time for recess yet?" -The Teacher (in the most obnoxious voice ever)
½ July 13, 2009
Very childish and the singing becomes so boring that most people would switch the TV off before half-way through.
March 5, 2009
:fresh: [CENTER]The third movie I saw in theaters (behind Elmo in Grouchland and Toy Story 2) is highly entertaining and a very lovable adaption of E.B. White's story.[/CENTER]