Dünyayi kurtaran adam (The Man Who Saves the World) (Turkish Star Wars) Reviews

½ December 6, 2011
Really? Stealing not only direct clips from Star Wars, but audio from famous films like Indiana Jones. Worst movie ever made.
½ February 23, 2010
The film was made during the Turkish political upheaval time when imported films were scarce in the theater. This film consists clips from the original Star Wars with completely different and border-line propaganda narration. The music were also taken from many different films. This is the worst Star Wars bootleg film.
½ August 13, 2008
The worst and the best movie ever at the same time. I couldn't stop laughing, and I think that the fact that I watched it without subtitles helped that.
March 18, 2007
AKA: Turkish Star Wars
As good as I've heard. Truly unbelievable in it's craziness.
February 5, 2012
Commonly known as Turkish Star Wars, it also features the music from Indiana Jones and Flash Gordon. The whole film is like a JRPG, complete with pro Islam themes and craptastic action. As far as bad movies go, this one is a keeper.
December 10, 2008
This is so much fun to watch. One of those cult type films to watch over and over and notice something new each time.
½ February 1, 2014
Unbelievably bad ripoff of "Star Wars" uses actual footage and music stolen from the original film!
½ November 26, 2013
better known as turkish star wars. how the hell did i watch this before the actual star wars? turkey being primarily known in the film world for appropriating american films is actually unfortunate and kind of fucked up but these movies are definitely crazy and pretty interesting. a uniquely bad and miserable experience. watch it on youtube if you laughed out loud at these screenshots
August 4, 2013
With all the scenes ripped straight out of Star Wars you begin to wish you were actually watching Star Wars.
½ April 14, 2012
While it may be one of the worst films, or maybe the worst film ever made, it is hilarious in every aspect of how horrible it is. I will never hear the Indiana Jones theme the same way ever again. Still, things were always happening and there is never a boring moment. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves shitty trash cinema.
½ August 15, 2012
Is this what it's like to die?
½ August 2, 2012
With a storyline idiotic enough to give Plan 9 From Outer Space a run for its money, and a suave dickhead of a hero possessing so much latent homosexuality that he constantly flirts with his sidekick, not to mention the most wonderful training montage ever (it involves rocks!!), this is brain-tinglingly witless fun. One of the more entertaining b-movies out there.
February 10, 2012
Still cannot believe this garbage even EXISTS!
December 26, 2011
Not only are there star wars clips on the film but they dont make sense and terrible making this a film you should watch with your friends
½ December 6, 2011
September 24, 2011
It's cheesy, it's weird, it's bad, but I liked it.
October 4, 2010
Awful! Absolutley awful!!!!! I think I am going to puke....
February 18, 2011
Greatest movie in the world
November 3, 2010
Okay I fell asleep during this, but it must have been absolutely fantastic.
August 23, 2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. this movie is..... GOD AWEFUL! but funny as shit. its so scratched so its hard for people how are epileptic. there's alot of ''awesome'' choreography. its plot is ''soid'' and its special effects JAW DROPING! its a masterpiece of EPIC AND I MEAN EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! proportions..................................... just joking... IT WAS GOD AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!