—— Hercules Jul 25

76% You're the Worst: Season 1

Twice Upon a Time Reviews

Christopher B

January 25, 2008
Enjoyable little film that I bought because of George Lucas' involvement unlike now where I run from his stuff screaming like a banshee.
March 25, 2009
I watched this a lot as a kid so I have a fondness for it. It's actually pretty smart for a kid's movie.
Johnlindsey289
April 16, 2008
Ingenous and extremely underrated cult animated fantasy feature for adults is from producer George Lucas, this has always been a favorite of mine for years. I wish they would release it on DVD and check out this wonderful gem on Youtube in it's uncut glory.
February 22, 2014
A great child's film for people of all ages. Just fantastic! The script is wonderful and full of wit and humor. The voices are just perfect. Very far from Star Wars.
January 12, 2014
Right from the opening credits you know this is going to be a visual treat and trippy as hell. The aesthetics draw you in but the quick, witty dialogue and memorable characters keep you in for the ride. If The Nightmare Before Christmas was Tim Burton's stop motion masterpiece, this is George Lucas'.
moviebuff18cab
March 22, 2007
TWICE UPON A TIME (1983)
Max D.
November 25, 2010
Gosh I remember seeing this thing as a kid and for years I could not remember the name of it, regardless it's great to be taken back to my childhood and remember these characters. It may not have been my favorite movie, but I remember enjoying at least looking at it. It was great to watch it from an adult perspective and it's still entertaining, it's heavily creative with its characters and world just a joy to watch. Unfortunately children will be a bit lost on the story (honestly I didn't even remember it) and it's obviously a more visual. Definitely overrated I just hope one day this creative take on a fairy tale will be more well known in the future.
R D.
July 19, 2010
Underrated and under-exposed. Two versions exist, one with cussing and one without. The latter was briefly available on VHS. Either version (I've seen both) is worth watching for unique visuals, fun characters, and very quotable dialogue.
Corrado D.
January 6, 2010
Highly underrated cult classic. Likeable characters, catchy dialogue, Flawless voice acting, unique animation, and a standard plot made complex by such a dark,surreal, and not to mention;atypical account of fairy tale/fantasy satire
Charlie Tuba
August 8, 2009
This is a fun, quirky animation flick. Too bad this is not available on DVD. Not the best flick for children, a little too sophisticated.