Twin Town Reviews

½ September 23, 2009
It?s ok but overrated. I don?t like Rhys Ifans much!
½ July 26, 2007
Excellent movie, laugh out loud funny with some great lines.
May 4, 2009
He won't pay their Dad compensation, they piss on his daughter, he beats them up, they kill his dog, he kills their family, they kill him. Bleak, depressing film with no likeable characters and constant swearing. It also put me off ever going to Swansea in my life ever.
DrLappos
May 5, 2007
If ever there was a film that makes me smile it is this one. One of the best British films that have ever been made. Its hilarious, the story is brilliant and the acting is just phenominal...........Dougray Scott is the best bent copper I have seen for years.
½ July 7, 2012
Why is this not movie not on a Region 1 DVD Blue Ray I will buy a Region Free Blue Ray player if I must!!!
February 1, 2014
I loved this film.. Saw a bit of it when staying in Mumbles Swansea and thought it the local soap! On seeing the whole film realised its a classic. Don't take the characters seriously its a parody of extremes, know Swansea well and they love a laugh! Great light hearted adult/ late adolescent viewing. You will always giggle. eg "They've only stolen the parle officers Fiat Punto" - "How do you know?" - " Because it says Fiat F###### Punto on the back" - The Welsh Python/Pulp Fiction. Enjoy the ride.
February 22, 2011
An abortion of a movie that could only have been saved by a finale that saw the entire town nuked from space. Zero stars is too generous.
O J
½ November 6, 2012
Very, very funny film.
April 28, 2009
Really funny and witty but you need a very Scottish sense of humor, definitely worth a watch if you like train spotting.
July 23, 2012
Lots of belly laughs mixed with a little darkness. Great performances including Allen's cameo. And it is very Welsh.
June 20, 2012
Very dark humoured Welsh film with fantastic performances and laugh out loud moments
November 27, 2011
Swansea... pretty sh*ty city
March 23, 2011
Cult classic. The brothers are awesome. "buy your own f***king glue" :) absolute classic. If you want a film that appeals to your sensative side, stay away! lol, if you want a see life in south wales, watch on :D
April 10, 2010
Regarded by some on release as the 'Welsh Trainspotting', Twin Town follows a pair of wastrel brothers entangled in a criminal underworld of drug trafficking and bent coppers. At times brutally gritty at others hilarious. A comedic lament for Swansea.
April 3, 2010
Watched this on a recommendation and indeed what a great piece of advice!
A wonderfully delivered dark comedy superbly and mock heroically acted throughout.A spoof and elegant satire on life in Wales.perhaps a little impenetrable and sarcasm-colloquial wit laden for viewers on the us side of the pond but great none the less.
Humourous-sad-endearing -cathartic in equal measures and certainly one to brighten an evening .
April 22, 2009
My favourite film in my entire collection.
½ February 21, 2007
4.5/10. Rather vulgar, the "f" word is used in this film I am sure more than any in history. I don't have a problem with swearing in films, but this movie takes it too far. The cast is engaging, but the story waivers from comedy to cruel death sequences, the mutilation of animals, to wild sex. It didn't seem to have a focus and was often unpleasant to watch.
½ October 5, 2004
the plot
When their attempts at extorting funds from a sleazeball land developer fails, two mischievous, mean-spirited Welsh brothers initiate an ever-escalating feud in which no blow is too low--not even torture, arson, and dog murder. Fun and disturbing fare executive-produced by Danny Boyle and Andrew MacDonald, of SHALLOW GRAVE and TRAINSPOTTING fame. The twins are played by real-life non-twin brothers.

what i think about the movie

its too focused on stoner jokes and drug use and silly fart and pee pee joke to be takin seriously ,i didnt find to funny and was really bored lucky i picked it up for only two dollars but it wasnt even worth that are the time it took to watch it ,i give it a one